RiD Steeljaw I

Requested by CloudStarryUSR
Genre: angst
Female cyber fox reader + human companion

The sun was rising when Lily, (Y/n)'s most trusted friend, asked her about why she was neutral.

The femme went tense when the blonde girl asked, the forest that they were in went equally quiet, maybe waiting like Lily for (Y/n)'s response. The girl put a hand on the femme slender thigh as to comfort the alien.

(Y/n) let out an awkward cough but regained herself.

"Well, Lily my world was kind of not as nice compared to your world" (Y/n) reluctantly said.

Lily arched a brow but nodded at the femme's blunt statement. There was too much dark happening on Cybertron for Lily to know, after all she was only thirteen, she should keep some of her child-like innocence.

"But (Y/n), that doesn't answer the question?" A sly voice muttered behind the them, the voice's owner hidden in the forest's flora.

Only piercing eyes were seen

However, (Y/n) knew from that voice, who the eyes belonged to; Steeljaw

"Lily, get behind me now" The femme yelled as she pulled Lily behind her protectively.

The devil himself seemed to come out of the bushes, light rays bouncing off his dark blue body. His wolf-like grin wide on his face-plates. Steeljaw let out a tiny laugh when he saw how (Y/n) protected Lily, just like Carrier and their new-born sparkling.

"Well (Y/n)? Are you going to continue what you were going to say or should I?" Steeljaw asked mockingly

The (F/c) femme's fox ears sprang up in alert.

Her body felt even more tense than before, she could feel a chill race up her metallic spin at her current predicament. She really hated the wolf-con at times and this was one of those times.

Indistinctively, she shifted one of her hands into her blaster. Not yet aiming it at Steeljaw but its presence was enough for Steeljaw to lose some of his confidence.

However, as quickly as Steeljaw lost his confidence, he quickly regained it.

"You wouldn't shoot an old friend, would you?" He chuckled darkly

Before (Y/n) could react, the wolf-con continued.

"Besides (Y/n), I too am trying to embrace neutrality and that is why I came to actually find you" Steeljaw spoke nonchalantly while he stared into (Y/n)'s heated gaze.

(Y/n) didn't believe the wolf-con after all they had known each other for a very long time and she couldn't simply read him, maybe that was why Steeljaw started to become paranoid of (Y/n) way back.

"What do you want Steeljaw?" (Y/n) barked, Lily held on tightly to femme's leg, scared and tense.

"I've changed (Y/n), there's a whole group of neutrals like me on this planet as well-"Steeljaw stopped and sneered at Lily "You could be with your own people instead of these organics." He continued, still glaring at the young girl.

"No, I know you - Your 'neutrals' are probably all ex-cons. Aren't they-"

"So, what! You're also an ex-con! Don't you forget (Y/n)" The wolf-con interrupted, his metallic body tense

(Y/n) could hear Lily gasp at what Steeljaw said. The femme finally lost control of her body, her body felt like it had become solid and rigid. In a mere second, (Y/n) raised her blaster toward Steeljaw and fired.

A blazing ball of blue energy came hurling towards the wolf-con.

Unfortunately, it hit the tree next to him, which started smoking

"Get the frag out of here Steeljaw or so help me, I will kill you" (Y/n) said, venom present in her tone.

Steeljaw held her gaze one final time before glancing at Lily and then finally meeting the fox femme stern gaze again. He let out growl that seemed to emit from his engine and then swiftly he was off. He transformed into his bulky alt-mode and drove off.

"Is that why, you weren't going to tell me why you're neutral" Lily said as she came out from behind (Y/n), her eyes still trained on Steeljaw's vanishing form

(Y/n) didn't respond.