Tfp Ultra Magnus I (Heavy NSFW)

Genre: Smut/Fluff
Mech Cybertronian Oc

This is just purely self indulgence, enjoy though

Vitro was a weird mech, too slender to be a seeker, not bulky enough to be a  grounder. He was different from everyone else, and so he embraced that. He became a Decepitcon when the war arose.

He loved being a Decepitcon, and he was fighting for something he believed in, it was a plus.

However after arriving on earth, Vitro saw the cause that he believed in begin to break away, the cause forgotten and the leader gone crazy. It made Vitro tense, he was now surrounded by crazy kinda mechs and femmes that wouldn't look for him, or their valuables.

It was the two pros that made Vitro remain a 'Con, he was alone and in solitude as well as stealing from his fellow Decepitcons made his spark flutter with joy.

He loved the thrill of nearly being caught and loved the treasures that came with it. Although he would never steal from Megatron or Soundwave, then that was signing his rights away by dying on the spot.

Though, everyone else was fair game!

He's love for valuables became even more when he caught the blue optics of the hulking mech: Ultra Magnus

He would have that mech on his knees within a second.

---

“Ahh—! ” Ultra Magnus cried out.

Vitro purred as the mech above grunted and moaned.

His purring cause another ripple through Ultra Magnus's wet valve. Earning Vitro another loud moan from the mech.

Sharp claws spread the second in command's thighs apart, to make space for Vitro's helm.

Luminous blue juices ran down into the slender mech's mouth, some spilling onto his chin. His tongue brushed against Ultra Magnus' node, causing another cry from above.

“Ahh—V-vitro! D-don't sto-op!” Magnus grunted as he felt another wave of release ripple through him.

Vitro already caused Magnus two orgasms, this would the third.

Usually he would succumb to this level of intimacy, especially with a decepitcon, but he couldn't get Vitro's servos off him. Even the mech wouldn't leave his thoughts.

This is broke the most important rule for Ultra Magnus; Never ever conspire or do anything that might betray the others but! He couldn't help it.

Maybe he could break this one rule.

A short suckling of his node cause his entire thought process to break as he let out one of his largest cries ever.

Vitro grinned to himself as more blue fluid came crashing into his open mouth. His tongue danced one last time in Magnus' valve before he removed his helm.

“Well, it was good to see you. ” Vitro muttered before leaving a quick peck to the Magnus' oversensitive node and lifted his helm.

Instantly Ultra Magnus thighs closed with strength, Vitro was silently happy he wasn't between them and risked losing his helm. It would be a nice way to die thought, he snorted.

“We should do this again, after all you get so worked up easily” Vitro suggested with a grin as he stood fully up. Magnus took a few seconds to just breathe but he quickly recovered.

He stood on slightly shaky pedes, Vitro only came up to his chest.

“No. We can't keep doing this— either you join us or we stop meeting up” Ultra magus said with all the confidence he could gather after having three orgasms in a row.

“Nah, as I said we have different plans for the future in mind. ” Vitro stated, tension already wiring up in his shoulders.

“No—“Look lets not do this tonight, okay. ” The slender mech interrupted the larger one.

“Now, goodbye— mmh!”

Ultra Magnus smacked his lips onto Vitro's, they remained like that with optics closed for minute before Magnus broke away.

“I just worry for you, you are treading on dangerous territory with being with me” Magnus muttered.

“Yeah, yeah... I know but you too are treading on dangerous territory” Vitro knew it was lie: Optimus would understand Magnus.

Megatron would just quickly execute him rather than hear him out.