Tfp Arachnid I

Genre: angst
Requested by:braydenwarren639, sorry for the long wait
Child female reader

The child ran, their mind racing as their bare feet beat themselves on the dense forest floor. Blood pounded in the child's ears, cancelling out all other noises, making the child seem alone. The child would always be alone now, though not for long.

The child was a small five-year old girl with dirty (f/c) hair and an equally dirty face. She had been in the woods for now a week, scared by the simplest of things.

She ran until she saw a deserted cabin, its wooden walls brimming with critters and deathly mold, however the girl was to frighten to care about the state of the cabin. As quick as she could, she sprints to the cabin. With quick and anxious smacks of her frail arms, the door opened. She closed the door harshly when she was in.

Her lone companion strung in her arms, made the girl feel a little safe, her friend that lasted more than everyone else. Her little fox toy.

She clutched her toy to her chest, when she heard hefty footsteps originating from outside on the grass. Immediately she felt like she couldn't breathe as she stood frozen with her fox.

"Ohh, girl, where have you gone?" Arachnid drawled out as leaned down to the lone front window.

The femme's eyes surveyed across the cabin insides, stopping when spotting the girl with her fox that now started to huddle in the corner.

Arachnid smirked.

With one slender servo, she crashed the window with a fist. Instantly the girl started to cry and howl. Arachnid immediately swooped her hand and carefully grasped the child in the corner.

The girl did not resist when the femme took her out in the cold crisp air. She held the child her servo as she glanced at the girl. It was no mistake this was a human sparkling, it made Arachnid chuckle.

"Where are your creators young one" she sneered.

The girl remained frozen and looked at the spider femme with fear in those (f/c) eyes.

"Tell me child." Arachnid grew more impatient. If the child knew what was right for them, they would answer her question.

"Th-their dead!" The girl cried out as clutched as tightly as she could, her fox in the femme's sharp servo.

This seemed turn something in Arachnid, some would say she didn't have a spark for anything but her trophies which was correct. However, something about the girl's story seemed familiar to her own, Cybertron was a harsh place for everyone, especially for orphans and beastformers.

Arachnid could feel a little bit of her spark shine for this fellow orphan.

"You're coming with me, Sunny" the femme stated as she become to walk back to her ship with the girl.

The girl though scared to the bone, started to relax.