Tfp Smokescreen I (light NSFW)

Requested by @Butterflymed
Warning: Little bit of NSFW
Genre: romance/some angst
Female human reader

(Y/n) sat on the couch at the base, laptop open on her lap. Its light is the only thing on in the entire dark base. The girl sat cross-legged on the couch, typing away on her laptop's small keys.

She should've gone home nearly forty-five minutes ago but she was too concentrated on her over-due biology notes. She was still even in her school uniform after all Smokescreen took her back to the base right after he picked her up from school.

(Y/n) actually wanted to go home after school but Smokescreen convinced her to come to the base and this is where is now, she was not going home just sadly. (Y/n) had to wait for Bumblebee to come back from his shift since Smokescreen had fallen asleep and the girl didn't want to wake him up. He seemed a little bit tired today so (Y/n) thought what was the harm in little Smokescreen go to bed and let someone else worry about her.

As she was starting on a new slide of her notes, she heard a long whine behind her. (Y/n) turned her head to the noise, confusion clear on her face.

The whining stopped but then started again but more muffled, (Y/n) couldn't help but have a bad feeling about the cryptic noise. Especially now that it was only her in the main place of the base.

(Y/n) closed her laptop and put it on the small beat-up table that was in front of where she sat, she stood up to her full height. Her eyes still on where the noise was coming from, it came from the darken hallway that lend to resident bots' rooms. Its darkness made a chill run down (Y/n)'s form, its presence enough made her feel small

'No! I'm a big girl now-and what if someone needs my help!?' (Y/n) internally screamed at the thought of one her greatest friends being in trouble.

Especially Smokescreen.

That was what finally made the school girl go down the ladder to the rest of the base, her eyes once again trained onto the hallway.

She clenched her (F/c) jacket in her hands, fingers playing with its zipper.

She took in a breath, eyes closing briefly.

(Y/n) hesitantly walked to the hallway, the whine still high in her ears

Once she was nearing the end of the darken hallway, she could hear muffled cries emitting from one of the doors in the hallway. The whining also seemed to becoming form the door as well.

What made her freeze was that it was Smokescreen's door.

Immediately her thoughts when into a whirl wind of horrid situations in which smokescreen was in pain or worse. Without hesitation, (Y/n) ran to his door and forced it open with all her strength.

The door opened with a deafening screech.

Too many things happened at once.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Smokescreen let out a scream as he sat up in his berth.

His face wet with tears, his blue optics softened when he saw it was only (Y/n).

"Smokey? Are you okay-I heard whining and thought- "" Yeah that was me" Smokescreen shamingly interrupted. He looked down at his servos.

(Y/n) looked at Smokescreen, who was breathing hard and shaking, (Y/n) knew that something had happened with the white mech.

"Do you want to talk about or do you want me to go- ""NO!"

Smokescreen's optics were wide in alert at the thought of (Y/n) leaving after what he had just dreamt about. (Y/n) shuffled at the mech's loud yell.

"Okay, well move up I guess" She muttered as she started to climb onto Smokescreen's berth, she briefly pushed the large mechs arm.

Finally (Y/n) seated herself warmly in the nook of Smokescreen's arm, his plates cold to touch but she had jacket, she would survive.

"So...?" (Y/n) started, her gaze on the mech's wet faceplate

"I had a nightmare"

"A nightmare?"

"Yes..."

"What was it about?"

"You-I mean you like getting seriously hurt during fighting with the cons"

"Look Smokey, I'm not built for a fight-"

"I held your dead corpse" Smokescreen muttered to (Y/n)

He was blank for second and then straight away like a switch had been flipped, he started crying heavy tears. His hands came up to his wet face to wipe of his loose tears.

(Y/n) stood up and began to cup his large face, her hands were warm against his wet face. Smokescreen whined at the contact.

"Look at me Smokescreen." The school girl commanded.

Reluctantly the mech turned his optics to her calming (F/c) eyes, they stared at each other, (Y/n) never broke contact.

Maybe it was in the heat of the moment but (Y/n) crashed her lips into the mech's wet lips, straight away she tasted something bitter but it didn't stop her. Smokescreen let out a muffled yelp before it turned into a soft moan.

(Y/n) was first to break away but then she went back to kissing the mech. As they kissed, hesitantly Smokescreen pushed his tongue into (Y/n) mouth. She let out a shiver at the new found coldness in her mouth, she moaned in response.

Sneakily, she bit Smokescreen's bottom lip but not enough to draw blood, the mech let out a soft whine at her action. (Y/n) was sure she heard his engine even start to purr.

Then (Y/n) was once again broke the kiss, she looked into the mech's hooded optics and smiled.

"I'm still here Smoky and I promise you I won't die anytime soon" She muttered lovely

"You promise?" The mech said softly, still staring at her. Love present in his blue optics.