G1 Blurr I

Genre: Romance
Female human reader

It was Sunday when Blurr decided to come over, he had begun to regularly come over to (Y/n)'s house after they first met. That was nearly three months ago now but (Y/n) didn't really keep track of time after all she was a busy college student, who happen to be friends with one of the famous Autobots.

Currently said college student was sitting outside her small home as a familiar blue race car came into her view. The car was sleek and looked like a shining diamond and he was, well to (Y/n) that is.

The sound of metal banging and whirring and a sudden rush of a breeze met (Y/n) as the race car began to transform in front of her.

"Hey Blurr! I was wondering when you were gonna show up" The college student playful said, knowing already who it was.

"Hey(Y/n)!YoucouldnotbelievewhoIfoundwasinarelationship!" Blurr gleefully gushed as he took a seat next to (Y/n) on her green lawn.

The student nodded for Blurr to continue what he was going to say and so he did. He told (Y/n) his tale about how he found out that Ratchet was secretly dating Wheeljack, how Blurr came to know this knowledge, (Y/n) would never know. The mech continued even after he had told (Y/n) all he knew about new things happening on the ark and even how he out smarted Starscream.

(Y/n) did not speak once, she only replied briefly to input her own comments but she was alright with that, she liked listening to Blurr's smooth and metallic voice. Hell, she could listen to it all day even.

Unfortunately, she began to see glimpses of stars making their appearance in the sky.

"Blurr must've been talking for nearly half the day" (Y/n) thought.

She would've invited him into her house for the night so he could continue his stories, however her house was far too tiny for grey and blue mech. Also, he was probably needed at the Ark so none of the autobots would worry about him.

"AndthatishowIfoundMegatron's-""Blurr." (Y/n) interrupted.

However, the mech continued seemingly lost in his own little world. (Y/n) let out a little huff when she realized that Blurr was not listening to anything she had said. She truly liked the mech but sometimes he could get lost in his own speediness and that made her love him even more. Although, she wouldn't ever say that to him but she was feeling a little mischievous today.

As Blurr continued on about his finding, (Y/n) stood up from the soft ground on week knees since she had been sitting nearly the entire day on the ground. She let out even a tiny laugh realizing that Blurr didn't even notice her standing up and so she strode over to his sitting form. Again, he failed to notice her.

(Y/n) immediately took advantage of that and grasped his big metallic yet soft face. Her hands warm against his cold smooth skin. She didn't even wait a minute before crashing her small lips on his big gentle ones. His lips were cold against hers but it didn't bother her.

Blurr let out a muffled yelp at the sudden contact before he realized who was now kissing him. He was in utter shock but he couldn't help but get a giddy feeling in his tanks. For the first time in his life, he was slow as he tenderly kissed back (Y/n).

Night already began to sink in when they broke contact.

"Gosh, I finally got you to listen to me now." (Y/n) muttered lovely to the big mech.