𝒙𝒊. insecurities, insecurities

! . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒓 ! ࿐ྂ
a   g r a n d   a r m y   f i c

 ⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒓 ! ࿐ྂa   g r a n d   a r m y   f i c

( CHAPTER XI. 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔, 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔 )

       𝑨𝑪𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑪𝑶𝑼𝑳𝑫 𝑩𝑬 𝑫𝑬𝑺𝑪𝑹𝑰𝑩𝑬𝑫 𝑨𝑺 𝑨𝑵 𝑬𝑽𝑰𝑬 𝑷𝑬𝑹𝑬𝒁' 𝑺𝑷𝑬𝑪𝑰𝑨𝑳𝑻𝒀

𝑨𝑪𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑪𝑶𝑼𝑳𝑫 𝑩𝑬 𝑫𝑬𝑺𝑪𝑹𝑰𝑩𝑬𝑫 𝑨𝑺 𝑨𝑵 𝑬𝑽𝑰𝑬 𝑷𝑬𝑹𝑬𝒁' 𝑺𝑷𝑬𝑪𝑰𝑨𝑳𝑻𝒀 . In all fairness, the impulsiveness and complete disregard for the potential consequences of her actions could certainly be connected to the wilful chaos that she surrounded herself in, rarely having the time for peace and order. As much as being a New York City native definitely had its perks, the city never sleeping with its bright lights, immense towers and the sense of purpose tourists would swear it contained, there sure were many drawbacks as there were advantages. The concrete city was a never ending enigma of dreams, a fast paced environment with seemingly as much people as there were stars and as much as that was great, travel pamphlets sure forget to mention how cold and windy winter nights truly were.

       Evie was not the type of girl to think about her regrets, to think about all the things she had done wrong and what she should have done differently. The vixen is far too stubborn, and her pretty little egotistical ways would get in the way of her admitting her wrongdoings. Evie Perez preferred to realize her unpleasant wrongful actions alone and quietly, avoiding to bring them up again unless someone had the guts to call her out, which quite frankly, hadn't happened up to this point.

This windy Saturday night was completely out of the ordinary for the girl, being all alone outside of her home in the suburbs of Brooklyn. This time, and this could not be taken lightly, she would dramatically acknowledge the fact that she had made a serious mistake after the intense personal exchange that she just had with her mother. After their emotional talk, the girl stormed out with a heavy mix of anger and sadness as she stomped out, forgetting to pick up a coat before opening the white wooden front door and slamming it as the last theatrical piece, like the last antic in the climax of a play.