𝒙𝒊𝒊. traitors

! . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒓 ! ࿐ྂ
a g r a n d a r m y f i c

 ⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒓 ! ࿐ྂa   g r a n d   a r m y   f i c

( CHAPTER XII. 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒔 )

       𝑬𝑽𝑰𝑬 𝑾𝑨𝑺 𝑼𝑺𝑬𝑫 𝑻𝑶 𝑩𝑬𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑹𝑬 𝑶𝑭 𝑨𝑻𝑻𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵━━ Especially in the jungle that was Grand Army High School

𝑬𝑽𝑰𝑬 𝑾𝑨𝑺 𝑼𝑺𝑬𝑫 𝑻𝑶 𝑩𝑬𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑹𝑬 𝑶𝑭 𝑨𝑻𝑻𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵━━ Especially in the jungle that was Grand Army High School. This time though, the school's atmosphere was undoubtedly different. Usually, she received her fair share of looks of admiration from the people who weren't near her level of popularity, cat-calls and whistles from the immature freshman boys who hadn't quite hit puberty yet and nasty regards from the girls who were clearly dying of jealousy but the vixen had an unfortunate feeling in her gut that told her there was something that she wasn't aware of and she was about to put her hypothetical detective glasses and get to the bottom of things. Being gossiped about was one thing, but having half of the student body giving her pity looks and the other half gawking and snickering to themselves was another. Unbeknownst to her, today would mark the beginning of the downfall of her treasured group of friends.

Like every other weekday, the petite brunette had entered the dreaded establishment with George Wright's muscled left arm comfortably placed upon her defined shoulders, an action that they had openly commenced since her breakup with Josh, an action that made Leila Kwan Zimmer want to eat her heart out. The two's relationship seemingly kept blooming as their public displays of affections grew stronger towards one another in public. Evie had no way of knowing that those simple habits would immensely amplify the gossip and newsmongering of her peers that day. On secondhand, the boy walking beside her had just realized the latter.

" I'm gonna go find Luke, I gotta talk to him about something ". He spoke, cowardly placing a kiss on the unknowing girl's cheek and scurrying off in her opposite direction. Now, don't get him wrong, Geo was nowhere near a religious person but in that moment, he was praying that his horrible antics from yesterday would not come to light, hoping that Joey had deleted her Instagram stories far before everyone had seen them. Regrettably, he would soon see that that wasn't the case. George Wright was a deadman walking.