𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

! . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒓 ! ࿐ྂ
a   g r a n d   a r m y   f i c

 ⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒓 ! ࿐ྂa   g r a n d   a r m y   f i c

( PROLOGUE. 𝒍𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 )

       𝑮𝑹𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑨𝑹𝑴𝒀 𝑯𝑰𝑮𝑯 𝑺𝑪𝑯𝑶𝑶𝑳, one of the New York City schools where teenagers went to get an education with pretentious, know-it-all jackasses

       𝑮𝑹𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑨𝑹𝑴𝒀 𝑯𝑰𝑮𝑯 𝑺𝑪𝑯𝑶𝑶𝑳, one of the New York City schools where teenagers went to get an education with pretentious, know-it-all jackasses. The school was filled with misfits, misogynists and fake-wokes━━ It was impossible to not fit inside that category. You were either a mentally exhausted burnout, biting way more than you could chew as you reached for your goals, wanting to attend an Ivy League college to make your parents proud━━ or a student who simply went to school, forced by an authority figure, having many suspensions in their record for petty things such as possession, code of conduct violations or disorderly behavior. Grand Army reeked of the typical white Liberal.

       As Evie Perez pulled into the school's parking lot, sunglasses on her face, blocking the bright sun as she rubbed her temples like it would suddenly make her very apparent hangover disappear like a daydream, she parked onto her usual spot, sighing deeply while she leaned backwards on the leather seats.

       Evie closed her eyes, gathering herself slightly she slung her school bag onto her shoulder, her white shoes tapping repeatedly in a small pattern as she made her way inside of the school doors. She soon spotted her group of friends, gathered at Joey Del Marco's locker which much to her liking━━ was simply located two locker's away from hers.

       George Wright, Luke Friedman, Tim and Anna Delaney and last but not least, Joey Del Marco were laughing at a video played upon George's phone━━ most likely something extremely sexual as the boy couldn't give two fucks about the weird regards from freshman's who hadn't gotten used to their daily mischievous shenanigans ━━ I mean come on now, who'd be used to hearing pornographic moans from random barely legal women on the Internet at eight in the morning ? Definitely not them...