𝒊𝒊. boy problems

! . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒓 ! ࿐ྂ
a g r a n d a r m y f i c

 ⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒓 ! ࿐ྂa   g r a n d   a r m y   f i c

( CHAPTER II. 𝒃𝒐𝒚 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒎𝒔 )

       𝑬𝑽𝑰𝑬 𝑾𝑨𝑺 𝑬𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑪 ! For once, the flaky bastard that was Joshua Lawrence hadn't abrogated their plans at the very last minute

𝑬𝑽𝑰𝑬 𝑾𝑨𝑺 𝑬𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑪 ! For once, the flaky bastard that was Joshua Lawrence hadn't abrogated their plans at the very last minute. In essence, it was a typical Sunday night for the two teens, the comely Latina had been incredibly sex deprived as George Wright had managed find himself his new girl of the week. He had magically charmed himself into the pants of a ditzy blonde concession worker while he waited for his order of a large popcorn bucket and his favorite drink, not including the same liquor he perpetually brought at every party, a week prior. Out of pristine jealousy, though she would rather feel a painful death than admit it, the girl got the brilliant idea to call up her unknowing boyfriend to hang out and watch a movie━━ though if her plans were to succeed, they wouldn't actually be watching the crappy rom-com she had picked out...

It wasn't quite of a shocker that Evie Perez was astronomically bored of her current relationship. Not only had she never been in a romantic relation longer than a mere three weeks, but constant cheating and the many lies she would spit out was good enough proof. She couldn't quite put her dainty little finger on the exact problem, all she could tell you was that Joshua was in fact boring her to near death. The sex was mediocre, they barely went on dates without Josh's sudden need to leave her at the booth at her favorite restaurant, claiming that his mother needed his help for something seemingly important when truly, his mother didn't even have a working cell. The worst part for Evie was the fact that her boyfriend was too kind. Though they barely spent anytime together, he still took the time to leave her complimenting messages on her phone late at night. It annoyed her fully as she found the deed to be irritating. Hell, she'd rather be called a damn whore !

       Now, as Joshua pretended to be enthralled with the film that Evie had picked out, the beauty sitting next him attempted to make a move. She rolled over and straddled his lap, her long black hair being thrown, landing over her tan shoulder. Josh hadn't taken the time to process what was happening as his girlfriend continued to to leave sloppy kisses onto the crook of his sleek, muscular neck, moaning in an angelic tone in an attempt to turn on the boy. A blank expression had appeared upon his face, his body showing nothing more than confusion and hesitation.