Chapter: 7

AN: heya people, thanks for all the reviews I had until now... But pls make some more time and give me more reviews... even if they are critical I don't mind them... Your reviews are the fuel for me to type this story...
Also I am ending the flashback of Naruto in this chapter itself...

Now onto the next chapter...
____________________________________________________________________________

Revelations of past

It has been about 10 months since Naruto started his training with his brother Itachi-nii. Itachi was actually quite impressed with his level of progress. Still Naruto didn't master it, but he was close to doing so.

The style itself is made from interceptor fist. It involves quick reflexes and agility... But it also has much more defense than the 'interceptor fist'. We can say it is the first level to learn in order to master or understand 'interceptor fist' much more nicely.

On Yondaime's head:

The Yondaime's head was now the training place for Naruto. They picked this place because Naruto's inspiration is Yondaime himself.
Naruto and Itachi were now sparring.
"Today I am going to defeat you Itachi-nii. Believe it!!" Said Naruto
"You will definitely defeat me Naruto-kun. You will be able to do that in no-time....... but not today." Said Itachi.
Naruto started to punch Itachi, and was rapidly charging in his unpredictable pattern. Itachi then caught one-arm himself and then swiped away the other and tried to give Naruto a kick. Naruto quickly jumped in air and tried to free his hand from Itachi's grip, but to no avail. In mid-air Itachi twisted Naruto's hand.
"OWW.. Itachi-nii that hurts." Said Naruto.

"Well, you said me to go all out to test yourself... I am still not at 20% of my real strength Naruto-kun." he said that and quickly left Naruto's hands.

Naruto then started to give a quick series of punches and kicks to Itachi. The most surprising and unpredictable thing was Naruto, gave a punch to Itachi in midst of his fierce kicks. Itachi quickly caught his hand and wanted to push him back. Naruto in a swift moment jumped up and spun a kick towards Itachi with his left leg. Itachi, however used his hand to block his kick. After that both of them got separated and then came to halt.

'I if it had been even a millisecond late my head would be spinning now. He sure is strong for his age. If only he gains a little more speed, his taijutsu will rival most genin as of now.' Thought Itachi.

"Let's call it a day, Naruto-kun." said Itachi with a smile. Itachi was now surprised to see the planning Naruto did. Though he didn't fall for it, it was impressive... hiding himself among the clones and appearing suddenly was a good move.

"NE, Itachi-nii. How far do you think I got?" Asked Naruto to Itachi a bit excitedly. Both of them stopped their training session for now and were dusting themselves...

"Hmmm, I say you are about a genin level in your taijutsu. I am proud of your progress Naruto-kun. You will master this stance in no time. I believe in you." Said Itachi.

"Of course Itachi-nii. I will make my big brother proud. With you around I will be able to achieve everything I want. I will become the Hokage." Said Naruto.

Itachi quickly ruffled Naruto's hair. He felt proud of his surrogate little brother.

"Naruto-kun, when is your academy starting? Even Sasuke is enrolling himself for the academy this year. I hope you both will get along." Said Itachi.

"Really Itachi-nii. He is coming too?" asked Naruto with a bright smile on his face.

"Yes, father said that he would be enrolling him this year." Said Itachi.

"Well, the academy is going to start in 2 more months." Said Naruto with his usual cheery voice and smile.
_____________________________________________________________________

First Day in Academy:

The day Naruto had to start to attend the academy came by very quicker than expected.
He woke up on this bright morning and then took a bath. He just ate some cup ramen he had in his kitchen and then headed out to his academy.

The building was quite huge and so were the hallways of the academy. He walked to his assigned room and entered inside to find so many children his age. Apparently, their instructor didn't come yet. At the corner of the room, he found a raven-headed kid who looked like Itachi.