Chapter 12

AN: Hi there everyone.... Here I am with my next update. So yeah actually I wanted to say something; well u see I just received a review that didn't abide by my fic age rating so I had to remove it. Well in the review the person said that I use "U" to refer "You" in the fic... But as far as I remember I didn't type like that... And even if I did please do excuse me for the tardiness. Thanks again.

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or its Franchise. If I did I wouldn't kill Kurama. Kishimoto-san I guess I hate you too much. Since I can't to do anything about that I will just went out my anger and frustration on this lovely keyboard of mine.

Soo yeah lets roll with the story

A Dinner!

Naruto is now rummaging through his wardrobe. Why you ask... it's because a certain blonde Yamanaka has invited him for a dinner at her house. Since he need to make a good impression, he shouldn't be going in that orange jumpsuit of his. He needs to wear something else as he will be in the presence of her parents tonight.

"Man!! I have been searching for a good dress like an hour maybe... all I can find are those orange jumpsuits of mine. Don't I have a single pair of other clothes..." whined Naruto.

He was at the end of his wardrobe. He hoped he at least had one different type of clothing other than that jumpsuit of his. Finally, at the end he found a black t-shirt with an Uzumaki crest on it.

"Whew!! Finally found something better than that orange jumpsuit... looks like I need to find a good enough pant for this and I will be ready." Said Naruto to himself.

"Aren't ya little bit more excited than usual kid.... You like that Yamanaka girl or something?" asked Kurama in a teasing tone as they mentally conversed.

"Yes, I like her. She is my teammate, my comrade and so she is very much precious to me." Said Naruto

Kurama just deadpanned at the Naruto's denseness.
'Why is this kid so dense?!' thought Kurama

"Never mind Kid!" said Kurama as he started to sleep again.

"Well, that was weird" thought Naruto.

After his mental conversation with Kurama Naruto then found some cream color pants.
He dashed into his bathroom and took a quick shower. He was already running late. He was supposed to be at her house at 6:30. Its already 6:00 now. So he needs to be very quick now.

Naruto came out after like 20 minutes maybe. He quickly glanced at his clock
"oh oh... its 6:20 already. Shit!!" said Naruto to himself. He then exited his apartment as he locked his apartment door.
As soon as he turned around he saw an Anbu waiting outside.
He then had a short conversation with him and took his excuse to leave his place as he started to go towards Ino's house.

Naruto was hopping building to building very fast and was trying to reach Ino's house as fast as possible.
'Almost there..... I hope I am not late!!' Naruto thought to himself

After a while of running, he reached her house. He then slowly went towards their house and knocked at their door.
As soon as he knocked the door the door flung open startling Naruto. Ino was right in front of him.

Naruto was still panting and was breathing hard. He ran for the whole time alright.
Ino was surprised. She didn't think Naruto would be wearing something else other than that orange jumpsuit of his. He looked great in that Black t-shirt and cream pants of his.

"Welcome to Yamanaka residence." Said Ino in a cheerful tone as she smiled at him. She was very happy that he came.

"Hi Ino-Chan. I hope I am not late." Said Naruto in his usual go-happy tone.