Chapter: 14

AN: Hello everyone.... I am back with a new chapter. Also, I want to thank you all for making this fic cross 15000 views. I am feeling proud and happy.
Also, I got positive reviews about the last chapter and I am happy about that too...

I know that you have been waiting for this chapter.
So without any further delay let's continue with our next chapter.

 The four tails jinchuriki

"Shit! They found us!" shouted Yugao. They were surrounded now.

"So, the tree-huggers did find us eh..." said Roshi. He was excited to kill some Konoha shinobi. After all, Iwa hated Konoha to their guts. Not that we can complain.

"Roshi of the four-tails.... Looks like we have a big fight!" said Naruto as he recovered from the surprise attack.

"Oh, you have no idea how big it is going to be...." Said Roshi.

Naruto immediately got on his guard and activated his sharingan. He knew that Roshi has lava release and uses it in his taijutsu to make it fatal. He did a bit of studying on him before the mission. He so far found that he uses lava release to improvise his taijutsu and also is a mid- long-range fighter.

As Naruto was in his thoughts an Iwa ninja lunged onto him and tried to slice him with his kunai.
Naruto sensed it and quickly evaded it and got to Kakashi and the other two kunoichi.

"Do you have any plans sensei?" asked Naruto.

"I don't think we have many options.... We either defeat them or they defeat us. But I am sure our odds aren't that good." Said Kakashi in his usual lazy tone with some tense mixed with it.

"Prepare to die!" yelled few Iwa ninja and ran towards Naruto. Naruto quickly took his taijutsu stance and flared up his sharingan. He can't take any chances now... Afterall he is playing in a field with a fully trained jinchuriki.
As soon as he activated his sharingan all the things slowed down around him along with the Iwa ninja coming at him.

There were five of them and all of them were running towards Naruto to go all out in a free for all taijutsu battle. Little did they know that the Jinchuriki in front of them is having the most praised dojutsu in his eyes.
As soon as the first guy charged at Naruto with a punch to his face Naruto quickly sided over and caught his hand and pulled him towards him, after which he lifted his leg and gave a sweep to the man's right-side chest and sent him down. Before The man could fall the 2nd Iwa ninja came along and tried to sweep Naruto's legs. Naruto quickly jumped up and gave a kick to the man's Shoulder. The man blocked it and then tried to grapple Naruto along the block only to get hit by another Kick from Naruto before he could even catch Naruto's hand grapple.
The man took the hit and then skidded sideways due to the force in Naruto's kicks.
'what the hell is this kid.... He is too fast and his kicks are really strong!' thought the third guy from behind. To help out his comrade he quickly weaved few hand signs and yelled "Katon: Housenka no Jutsu" and breathed out small flames of fire that headed toward Naruto. Meanwhile Naruto didn't notice the fireballs while he was fighting with the two other chunin.
Before the Jutsu hit Naruto, he finished his final blow on the Iwa Ninja with a fierce blow on his chin as he gave an uppercut. The Iwa Ninja was put down to good after that uppercut and fell down.
Moments later Naruto was hit by a several small flames of fire.
The thing they saw after that was the most unpredictable. The Naruto they were fighting until now was just a clone. A SHADOW CLONE!

The clone poofed out with a puff of smoke and left the other shinobi around with their eyes wide open.
Even Roshi wasn't able to understand when did he substitute himself with a clone. He was observing him from the start and never saw him even make a hand sign to create a clone, let alone substitute with it.
In a flash Naruto reappeared between the ninja and took them out with a fierce blow of taijutsu.