Chapter 16

Great power!

"How strong are you?" asked Yugao... but with seriousness this time. She knew already he is very strong. But she wanted to know the extent of his strength. Like all people she was getting curious minute by minute and wanted to know how strong is Naruto.

Naruto smiled a bit and gave her a curt nod and drifted his gaze away from her.
"Honestly Yugao-san, even I didn't know how strong I was getting. It was always me and Sasuke who trained together for like a year maybe... since then, today is the first time I am seeing how strong I am for myself. Even I am surprised at the jutsu I pulled out in the last minute. For a second there I thought I was going to die... but I guess my last resort worked out and helped me." Said Naruto in a briefing manner.

"Also, as u have seen already, I am quite proficient with fuinjutsu. I have learnt majority of it from the Uchiha clan library... and yeah you need a sharingan to understand the jutsu they have written in them. I started myself with fuinjutsu first." Said Naruto as he continued the rest of his explanation.

After listening to the whole thing both Yugao was surprised. Kurenai on the other hand was already thinking if Naruto is this strong then Sasuke is also a no joke for the enemies around them. She started to imagine how strong Sasuke would be.

Yugao was right now at an utter loss of words. There was something that was making her more curious. "But how did you manage to do elemental training and fuinjutsu in such a short time and got very proficient with-it Naruto-kun!?" asked Yugao.

Naruto chuckled at her question and smiled once again. He just looked towards Kakashi who was also waiting for a reply.
He then cleared his throat and said "I can make shadow clones you know? Also, I have sharingan and I am able to learn jutsu quicker by understanding the chakra patterns while using them!"

Both Kurenai and Yugao face-palmed at the obviousness of his answer. Of course, they knew the use of shadow clones in training but they didn't think when they were wondering about Naruto.

"But Naruto-kun aren't you afraid that u might get chakra exhaustion and the beast might---" Kurenai said, but was interrupted by Kakashi before she could complete.

"Come on Kurenai... You are a jonin. You just saw the scale of jutsu the kid just used in his fight with the jinchuriki... to add cherry on top of everything; after using a considerable amount of chakra he is still standing with us now conversing!" Said Kakashi in a stating manner.

Kurenai sweat-dropped at Kakashi's comment. She then looked at Naruto and saw his face. Naruto was now not in the conversation. He was thinking about something else.

"Say Naruto-kun... how many shadow clones can u make?" asked Yugao a bit curiously again. She really wanted to know the numbers right now. I mean yea she did see him making use of shadow clones in their mission. But she wanted to know the actual numbers, when he trains with them.

Naruto got out of his musings and saw her face with a question mark expression. He didn't listen to what Yugao was asking.

"Umm I am sorry Yugao-san what were you saying again?" asked Naruto with that same question mark expression on his face.
"I was... asking how many shadow clones you can make. I mean when you train how many shadow clones do you make?" Yugao asked again, but this time in much more briefing manner.

"Typically, I use about 50 shadow clones while I train, I guess. Why do you ask Yugao-san?" Naruto asked Yugao a bit surprised that she is asking for the numbers.

Yugao went dumbstruck just by imagining 50 clones training. It is the most intense training she ever imagined. 'Naruto is really something else. Hell! He is a big powerhouse! If he uses his sharingan and keeps training alongside using his shadow clones he is going to surpass all the strongest shinobis in no time.' Yugao thought to herself. She then gave a smile to Naruto and they continued in their journey.