Chapter: 8

AN: Hello everyone. First things first, I would like to thank all of those who are reviewing my chapter and helping me write this fic. It wouldn't turn out if it wasn't for your help. I know that I am late for this chapter, sorry for that because I was gone to my hometown to run some family errands..... Also, I don't like to write fillers in my fic Now onto the next chapter,

By the way I don't own Naruto.... It is owned by Masashi kishimoto. If I owned Naruto, I would be freaking rich, but I am broke ;)

____________________________________________________________________________

Return to Konoha

Team 7 along with their sensei now were nearing the gates of Konoha.
Our blonde shinobi was very happy now for two things. Well, one thing is he was able to break the guilt wall of Ino, and she became happy. Well, second thing is he just finished his C-rank mission turned A-rank successfully without much hindrance.

"Alright my sweet little genin, we just completed our A-rank mission. I will file my report to Hokage-sama. You can get to your home and relax. You will most probably have a week off until we take new missions." Said Kakashi with one of his signature eye-smiles.

"Umm Kakashi-sensei, what about our training? And what about the other things we have to discuss with Hokage-jiji?" Asked Naruto a bit doubtfully.

"Oh-yeah.... Thank you for reminding me Naruto, I just forgot it. Ok, Sasuke and Ino you both can leave while me and Naruto will discuss few things with Hokage-sama." Said Kakashi.

"No, sensei. I want even Sasuke be present over there because we can't have secrets between us. Also Ino is in our team, so even she should know." Said Naruto firmly.

"OK! As you wish Naruto. Let's head to the Hokage's building." Said Kakashi.
As they started to walk towards the Hokage's building, Ino's head was spinning with lot of doubts. She wasn't understanding what is going.
'what are these people even talking about? I am not understanding anything.' Were thoughts of the blonde kunoichi.

After thinking herself for a while, she couldn't bare it anymore.

'Alright this is it. I will just ask them what they are talking about.'

"Umm, Sasuke-kun. What is it you people are talking about? " asked Ino in an innocent way.

"Well, it's a matter concerning about Naruto here. It's not my place to tell about it. You should ask him." Said Sasuke while he pointed his finger towards Naruto.

On listening his name Naruto quickly turned around towards his teammates.
"Did you people say something about me?" asked Naruto.

"Ino here wants to know about your secret Naruto." Said Sasuke in his stoic voice.

"It-its nothing li-like t-that. You don't have to tell me if you don't w-want t-to." Said Ino as she waved her hands mentioning its nothing.

"Its not like I don't want to... It will be a long talk, so we will talk about it after we speak with Jiji. What do you say?" said Naruto.

"Umm, sure, its fine." Said Ino.

_________________________________________________________________________

After that they marched towards the Hokage Office. As they went into the office, they walked towards Hokage's room. Kakashi then knocked on the door.

"Come in." said the old Hokage.

Kakashi and their team opened the door and entered the office.

"Hey jiji, how have you been?" asked Naruto.

"I am fine Naruto-kun, how did your mission go?" asked Hiruzen.

"Actually Hokage-sama, I would like to speak about the mission with you." Said Kakashi seeking the attention of the old man in the room.

"Oh please go ahead Kakashi." Said Hiruzen.

After that, Kakashi then explained the whole thing about their mission.

"....And during our fight with Zabuza, Naruto used his sharingan to free me from his water prison." Listening this Hiruzen's face was lit up with surprise. Kakashi then continued.
"...Apparently Hokage-sama, Naruto doesn't possess a normal sharingan, he possesses Mangekyou sharingan. He used it to defeat Zabuza during his fight with him." Said Kakashi.

"Wait what? Naruto-kun has Mangekyou sharingan." Said Hiruzrn as his tobacco pipe fell down from his mouth.

"Yes Hokage-sama. What I am saying is real. And also, Sasuke here used a lightning jutsu similar to Raikages and killed a hundred bandits in an instant. Though their skills were nowhere near that of Sasuke, him killing them all in an instant was a remarkabe feat for an academy fresh genin." Said Kakashi.

"I would like to have a word with you Kakashi, personally." Said Hiruzen as he stressed at the lost word normally.

The genins then walked out of the Hokage's room.