Chapter 10

Hey... I guess I'm just gonna wing it cuz people want an update.

Enjoy this short teaser

After Billie solidifies the plan with her team we begin our journey to Disney. The drive is only an hour from where we are currently so it doesn't take long before we are pulling up into the massive parking lots.

For most of the ride Billie chatted with my friends, one arm lazily slung around my shoulders. She only checked her phone a couple of times while I was 'sleeping' but would hastily put it away if I stirred.

It hurt to know I wasn't the only one on her mind, but the fact that fate just decided to throw us together somehow also didn't seem completely fair.

"Dudeeee!! Look at that!!!" I hear Billie say, nudging me towards the window. In front of the bus stands the entrance to Disney, and if you look just a little bit farther you can see the castle. Having only been once a couple years ago it's quite the sight to behold.

A chorus of oohs, aahs, and wows sounds from my friends as we come to a stop. Billie's hand finds mine as we stand and she laces her fingers between mine.

The group gets out excitedly, squealing at the security guard holding the door. To my surprise he seemed more amused than annoyed. I thank him quickly before Billie drags me along to follow my friends.

As we approach the entrance my gut twists and I have an odd feeling things aren't going to work out as planned.