Chapter 4

sorry for the short chapter...

here's a longer one to make up for it :D

I write my number on my arm and watch as another number appears. I quickly put the number in my phone and get a text.

Hey, is this E?

Ye, is this B?

Yup :)

I smile and grab my other phone so that I can finally look at Billie's insta and I'm surprised to see the newest photo is her holding up her arm with writing on it. The writing says, yo-... and the rest is cut off.

I scroll past it before I can feel too upset and start liking some of her cutest photos. I keep scrolling seeing so many cute photos and then see a photo that's different from the rest. Its Billie looking sad with her arm up showing writing with no response. The caption is...

"I'm gonna be lonely forever."

I frown and continue to scroll seeing a picture of tour locations and dates. I click on it and see that she's coming to my city in a week. I frown and click off knowing there's no way I can get a ticket this late and go onto youtube where I put on some of my emo music.

I dance along to the music and scream the lyrics like I do every time I'm home alone. I twirl and slide on my socks while screaming.

"I'M NOOOOOOOT OOOOOOOOOOO K!"

Suddenly my rug slips out from under me and my elbow smacks against the ground. I sit down cradling my arm when suddenly writing appears.

Dude, you didn't happen to hit your elbow did you?

I stare at the writing in confusion and find a pen to scribble out my answer.

I did... Are you STALKING ME?!?

I laugh and write out a quick JK before I get an answer.

NO! I could feel it, r u ok? It hurts!

Im fine hbu

Fine :)

I smile then go back to jamming out hard to Recycled Youth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dudes, I got tickets for everyone to see Billie Eilish with me this weekend." J says while waving tickets in everyone's faces. I stare at her in awe and almost explode with excitement.

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" I scream and everyone laughs while covering their ears. I grab a ticket and hold it over my heart while looking up at the graffitied school ceiling. Then I wonder how any kid reached the ceiling and probably start to look constipated. I look back at my friends and suddenly start to feel dizzy and very sad. I run to the bathroom and shut myself in a stall.

Are you ok? What's wrong!?

Over the past few days, B and I realized that we could slightly feel when the other got hurt or had a strong emotion. It had only been slight feelings though, nothing as bad as right now. I check the time and it says 4:55 which means I have to go home from our little friend groups study session.

I start to feel things slowly being written on my arm and I watch as B sloppily writes to me.

Its ok, I just, I

The writing cuts off and I write back quickly

It'll be ok. I'm here and I'm not going anywhere until you feel better. I'm worried about you.

I hug myself in the hopes that B might feel it and suddenly I feel like someone else is there hugging me too.

It'll be ok

      -Eli <3