Chapter 6

OMG!!!! I'm so proud of my wife and her new music video!!!! make sure to go check it out if you haven't already!!!

OK, chapter 6 is short, comment down below if you want what I have for chapter 7 now or if you want to wait until I have a full chapter.

Luv U

                 -Eli

We all stare at the picture before we hear someone sit down across from us and ask...

"What you guys looking at."

I slowly look up to see the most beautiful blue eyes staring back at me.

Butterflies flutter in my stomach like crazy as I look deep into the eyes of Billie fucking Eilish.

She smiles at me and all my friends start to scream. I smile back and she grabs my arm and writes her signature, showing me her now signed arm.

I laugh as Billie starts to laugh and then J interjects.

"I thought you were straight!"

Billie smiles and shrugs her shoulders.

"Guess not... As soon as you came up to get a picture, E... I knew."

I grin like a maniac and probably look as red as a tomato and B starts to blush too.

"It makes sense now" I laugh.

I stand up and walk over to Billie on the other side of the table and awkwardly put my arms out. She grabs me and pulls me into her chest when I inhale her scent.

I hear a chorus of awe's and a few ooo's. 

I look up at Billie and see her smiling down at me.

"I'm gay for you, Billie Eilish." O say quietly.

"If anything, I'm gay for you..." Billie pauses and looks at me expectantly.

"Eva." I say and giggle when Billie breaths out my name into my ear.

"Eva"

OK, bye bye now.

           -Eli <3