Chapter 9

Wow, the world has gotten crazy since I last posted.

I hope you all are staying safe and doing your job to stay home unless you're protesting for black lives matter.

I have been so so so stressed lately and forgot that reading and writing are my coping mechanisms, but after reading a little of my favorite Billie fanfic I'm back and working on four stories at a time (Its gonna get crazy quick).

Please go check out my other stories because I will be posting chapter 1 to three new stories tonight, dropping a follow would be much appreciated too (it helps me know people are interested and that gives me reason to write).

one of the new chapters coming out today is actualy another Billie fanfic that I started and totaly forgot about (its nine google doc pages long!) so I'm cleaning it up right now (thank you grammarly) and thats only one of the exciting stories coming.

The Fairytale of Failures is one of my babies that I love so so so much and I have so much already written (I've been working on it for a year) and theres quite a bit of gay in it so please show that some love.

Lastly, That Summer is a completely new idea in my head that came from a random daydream I had and its the only straight story I have so if any of you are bi babies (like me) check that out because I'm hyped.

Without further adue, I know why you're all here, here's chapter nine...

After dropping everyone off I ride back to the bus where Billie is waiting for me. Her face lights up when she sees the car. I climb out and walk up to her shyly, I can see she has a little more makeup on than before and I die a little when she smiles. 

Once I’m in front of her she closes the gap between us with a little kiss. I almost fall from my legs becoming weak. 

She then grabs my hand and we walk down the street to a fancy pizza place. She brings me through a back door and we end up in a fancy room with a few different tables. A bodyguard closes the door behind us and we are escorted to a seat by a waitress. 

All dinner we chat and get to know each other better making me fall more in love. Once we finish we get ice cream and walk back to the hotel. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Billie plops down onto the giant king-sized bed in the middle of the suite. She then pats the spot next to her. I sit down and she turns the tv on to some cheesy romance movie. We lay awkwardly on the bed next to each other. 

Finally, Billie sighs and puts her arms around me and snuggles in. I snuggle in more and eventually, we both fall asleep. 

When I wake up the next morning Billie is on her phone texting someone with her back to me. I read the name and it’s the name of a guy I’ve heard about before but don't know. 

I go to roll over when I see a heart pop up on her screen and she sends a kissy face back. I abruptly sit up and she hides her phone. 

“Who was that?” I ask, trying to keep my cool. 

“No one.” She says 

I roll over with a huff and my brain goes a million places. Everything had been seeming so perfect but now it's starting to fall apart, after only a few days.

I finaly get up out of bed and throw on my black jean jacket, then I grab my keys and walk to the hotel room door. Billie says nothing and I don't look back as I silently leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I jump in my car and drive to nowhere, but I end up at a Krispy Kreme. I get two boxes full of doughnuts and drive to get my friends to cheer me up. Once I arrive at J's house, where everyone is hanging out, they know something's wrong.

"No more day two with Billie?" Liz asks, running up to me at the door. I shrug and say a quick cmon, seeing that they are all ready to go see Billie again.

We jump in my car and start inhaling Krispy Kreme, I have no regrets as I devour the warm doughnuts. Then I start to drive and I feel writing on my arm.

"Could you check that?" I ask Liz, showing her my arm so I can keep my eyes on the road.

"It says, E, come back... what'd you do, walk out on her?" Liz asks laughing and then she looks at me, I give a nervous giggle and take a quick right turn to be on route to the hotel. The atmosphere in the car changes for the rest of the ride and it is slightly uncomfortable as my friends have no idea what happened.

shortly after we pull into the hotel parking lot and grab the leftover doughnuts to bring in and I walk everyone up to the room. Before I can even knock on the door Billie opens it with a surprised smile.

"Hey guys, long time no see!" she says as I hand her the doughnuts and we all walk in. my friends run off to explore the giant room and I stand with Billie by the door while she eats a doughnut.

"I've got a plan for today!" she says to me excitedly.

"you do?" I ask and watch as she nods excitedly. I can't help but smile at her excitement and her smile seems to grow as my stern expression changes.

She kisses my cheek and then shouts into the room,

"Who wants to go to Disney!?!?!"

I know its not much and no great but I've got to get into the flow of things again. I hope you enjoyed, I am going to start trying to keep a schedule for posting so keep an eye out next weekend for chapter 10.

Stay safe, I love you guys!!

              - Eli <3