Chapter 8

Hey all!

Super sorry I haven't posted, life's a bitch and writers block loves me.

It's really cool to come back and see that the story has 2k+ reads in total. Thank you all for the support, I hope you enjoy this terrible chapter!

“Yo, get in the car” I say nonchalantly to J and Alex who stare at me with confused looks on their faces.  

They both clamber into my small car but still look very confused. I step on it and we're off on our way to meet Billie Eilish. 

“Where are we going? Helloooo? I’d like to know I’m not getting murdered!” Alex says from the back

“I’m ready” J laughs and Alex smacks her and looks at me expectantly 

“I’m not gonna murder you, if I wanted you dead I would have hired Liz to kill you ages ago.” 

Everyone in the car laughs and Liz just shrugs. 

“True, it would have been done within the hour.” She says casually. Then she turns around “Can I tell them?” She asks me and I nod. 

“WEREGONNAGOHANGOUTWITHBILLIEFUCKINGEILISH!!!” She says excitedly. 

J and Alex just stare at her with confusion written all over their faces. 

“WHAT?” J yells. 

“YES” Liz screams and J and Alex look at her with even more confusion. 

“WE DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU SAID!” J shouts and Liz shouts in response. 

“OOOOOH! WE’RE GONNA GO HANG OUT WITH BILLIE EILISH! BETTER?” 

Liz covers her ears after this as J and Alex scream. Their faces are full of disbelief as we pull up to the most expensive hotel in town. 

We all walk inside and are greeted by a security guard. He’s big and burly and gestures for us to follow him. With excitement we follow him up the stairs to one of the suites. 

The door opens to reveal Billies bright green shirt and black hair. The next thing I see are her beautiful ocean eyes. 

“Heeey! What do you guys wanna do today!? I’ve got two free days!” She smiles and hugs everyone. 

I hold onto her longer than the others and give her hand a squeeze. 

“I was thinking we could go see a movie, I’m sure that there’s something cool playing.” I say to the group, Billie nods 

“Sounds good!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walk out of the theatre all together with Billies security close behind. She doesn’t really need it because of how tiny and quiet the town is though. 

We all climb into the tour bus and we ride to my hair appointment. We all hang out inside and one of Billies guys grabs us all Starbucks. 

Billie keeps things lively as I sit and wait for the dye to take. Then when the hairdresser washes the dye out the purple only stays on the roots (true story). Almost all the purple washes out of everywhere else because of the different dye she used.

“Dude, the purple roots with your natural hair color look awesome!” I blush as Billie plays with and looks at my hair. 

“Do you think you could bleach my roots and do that to me but with a neon green?” The hairdresser seems surprised but nods and gestures for Billie to sit down. 

Once Billies hair is done she throws on some neon green sunglasses and takes a quick video showing it off. She posts it to instagram and then looks at me. 

“You should check your instagram.” Billie says to me and as soon as I open it I realize that I have a million more followers than I did yesterday. 

“Oh geez, thanks!” I smile at Billie remembering her post with me tagged in it. I post a picture of my hair and then I point at the nail salon across the street. 

“Anyone want nails?” I ask and everyone nods 

“I want weapons on my hands!” Liz says excitedly. Billie high fives her and we all walk to the salon. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I take a picture of our hands holding up peace signs with our new nails. As soon as I post it comments start rolling in. Mostly comments of people asking if the hands are in fact Billies. 

I decide to not address it as I don’t want any drama and we all walk back to Billies bus. Once at the bus we ride back to the hotel. 

The squad piles into my car and we all wave goodbye to Billie and her bodyguards. 

Thank you all again!

Luv u!

-Eli