Chapter 5

Hola!

I climb into J's car with Elizabeth and Alex and we start belting out bad guy. Alex sits in the front with J and puts on a mix of all Billie songs. I smile and text B a simple hey before looking at Billies insta for only the second time since I got the phone.

While Scrolling through her insta I notice a picture that's different than all the others. It's a pic of Billie crying. Just seeing it feels like a punch in the guts. I click on the post and notice that through the tears Billie is smiling. The caption reads "I was feeling really sad and my soulmate came to the rescue. I love them already <3"

I click off of her instagram and focus on singing along with Liz and Alex to my boy. As I'm singing I hear a ding and open my phone to find a text from B

Yo, whats up

I smile and gladly respond

I'm going to a Billie Eilish concert in Orlando.

Oh cool, I'm in Orlando right now

That's awesome, are you going to the concert too?

Yeah actually, do you wanna... meet up after

As long as my friends can be with me

Of course, I'm gonna be with my friends too

Can't wait <3

A smile creeps across my face as I put down my phone then share the news.

"Yaaaaaaaas, I cant wait to meet your soulmate." J screams from the front seat. Both Alex and Liz cheer and suddenly everyone is just laughing

"Let's get to this concert!" I scream

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The four of us bounce along with Billie as she sings the last song of the concert.

"Good night!!!" Billie screams and hundreds of teenage girls scream back at her... including me.

After we finally get out of the crowd I text B and ask her where we're meeting up. She texts back a McDonald's only a few minutes away.

J, Alex, Liz and I climb into the car and excitedly drive to the McDonald's.

Once we're there we find a table and order a few things. We are eating our food when suddenly the one and only Billie Eilish walks in.

We all clamber up and walk over to Billie.

"Could we get pictures?" I ask and Billie smiles while nodding her head. A million butterflies flutter around in my stomach and I can't help but feel so much in love with her.

I take a selfie with her and take pictures for everyone else. Then the people that came in with Billie take a picture of all of us with her.

We all go back to our seats and I send the selfie to B. Everyone crowds around to see what B sends back. We wait for a few minutes before we see B typing. Then B sends only one picture... of Billie Eilish with McDonald's. 

I really hope you liked this!

                           -Eli <3