The murder mystery | BTS ff | pt 1 | Series

Namjoon:Hello, and welcome back to SNC news. Kim Namjoon, reporting from the studio. On the 14th of August , 2021, Mafia boss, Jeon Jungkook was found dead. His body was found early in the morning, floating at the kayaking area of the reservoir by a passerby, Kim Seokjin in Daegu, Korea. This is astonishing as he is one of the supreme mafia bosses. He was then pronounced dead at the scene by the paramedics. The murderer and his intentions are still unknown, but are being investigated by the best private detective of Seoul, Kim Taehyung (KTH). He is currently being interviewed by our reporter at the scene, Jung Hoseok.

Jung Hoseok: This is your reporter at the scene, Jung Hoseok, reporting live from the reservoir. Jeon Jungkook, aged 24, was one of the most known and respected Mafia bosses in history. He had travelled to Daegu from Seoul, allegedly to reunite with one of his childhood friends, Min Yoongi. He had been living in Mr.Min's condo along with him, which is located around half a kilometer from the reservoir. We are currently unable to contact Mr.Min and are unaware of his whereabouts. Detective Kim Taehyung is currently investigating the scene along with a team of local police.

Kim Taehyung: Yes, hello.....I am still investigating this case, along with the local police here. We currently have no clue about who killed Mr.Jeon, however we have a few suspects, Mr.Min being the highest in the list. We have contacted Mr.Jeon's parents who are stuck in Korea as well as his sister, Ms.Jeon Y/N, who is one of the other female leads in the mafia world who is here with us now. May we have your thoughts on this case?......