The murder mystery | BTS ff | Whole series | pt 1-12

Y/N: You

Kim Namjoon: News Reporter

Kim Seokjin:Passerby

Jung Hoseok:Reporter at the scene

Park Jimin: Y/N and Jungkook's adoptive Mafia brother

Kim Taehyung: Private Detective

Jungkook: Y/N's brother

Min Yoongi:???.....

Namjoon:Hello, and welcome back to SNC news. Kim Namjoon, reporting from the studio. On the 14th of August , 2021, Mafia boss, Jeon Jungkook was found dead. His body was found early in the morning, floating at the kayaking area of the reservoir by a passerby, Kim Seokjin in Daegu, Korea. This is astonishing as he is one of the supreme mafia bosses. He was then pronounced dead at the scene by the paramedics. The murderer and his intentions are still unknown, but are being investigated by the best private detective of Seoul, Kim Taehyung (KTH). He is currently being interviewed by our reporter at the scene, Jung Hoseok.

Jung Hoseok: This is your reporter at the scene, Jung Hoseok, reporting live from the reservoir. Jeon Jungkook, aged 24, was one of the most known and respected Mafia bosses in history. He had travelled to Daegu from Seoul, allegedly to reunite with one of his childhood friends, Min Yoongi. He had been living in Mr.Min's condo along with him, which is located around half a kilometer from the reservoir. We are currently unable to contact Mr.Min and are unaware of his whereabouts. Detective Kim Taehyung is currently investigating the scene along with a team of local police.

Kim Taehyung: Yes, hello.....I am still investigating this case, along with the local police here. We currently have no clue about who killed Mr.Jeon, however we have a few suspects, Mr.Min being the highest in the list. We have contacted Mr.Jeon's parents who are stuck in Korea as well as his sister, Ms.Jeon Y/N, who is one of the other female leads in the mafia world who is here with us now. May we have your thoughts on this?......

Y/N: I am devastated by his sudden death. He was so excited to meet his childhood friend. It was one of the rare times he was excited and happy. That made us all satisfied. He used to keep on telling us about what he was going to do with his friend. He and Min Yoongi were best friends and he always trusted him. He had called me last, in the evening at about 6p.m on August 13th to ask how I was doing. He seemed perfectly fine and over-excited. He was so powerful. I don't know what were the murderer's intentions. None of us expected this sad ending. Hope his soul will Rest In Peace. We give our condolences. We will miss him forever. He will always be in our hearts.

Kim Taehyung: We are so sorry for your loss.... We hope to uncover more information shortly.

Zuzie: Ms.Y/N will also help us in this case which will be really helpful. Thanks Ms.Y/N....

Y/N:No problem....

Kim Seokjin/Passerby: I was taking a stroll by the reservoir. When I was, I found someone's body floating on the waters. When I looked closely, I immediately recognised the well-known Mafia boss. Seems someone dragged him over there as there was a lot of blood scattered around, leaving a blood trail towards the waters.

Kim Taehyung:What I am currently thinking of, is to follow the trail and see where it leads to.

Zuzie :Thank you Mr.Kim and Ms.Y/N for coming for this interview, and we hope that you will be able to find out what caused this catastrophe.Let's get back to the studio!

Kim Namjoon:Thanks Zuzie for interviewing them. We also hope for the best and wish all the luck for Kim Taehyung, his team and Ms.Y/N to figure out the case. Thank you all for joining us and we hope you have an absolutely fantastic day. That's all for today's episode of SNC. Bye...