The murder mystery | BTS ff | pt 6 | Series

In the van:

Y/N:That brat! How could he!

Jimin:Kim Haeun, count your last moments....Because you death is approaching you, and you can never, ever escape it! We are going to seek justice!

Time skip:

Y/N:Jimin, how much longer?

Jimin:We are almost there. It will take about another five minutes to reach.

Y/N:Okay....I can already see that the roads here are almost deserted.

Time skip:

Jimin:We reached.

Y/N:Finally!

Author POV:Y/N and Jimin get out of the van.

Jimin:Oh my god....It is so dark here, and yet, there are no street lights?? (whisper*)

Y/N:Hmmm.....Follow me (whisper*)

Author POV:Y/N and Jimin slowly walk around the area searching for clues, when-

Jimin:Y/N....Come here...I can hear something (whisper*)

Author POV:Y/N follows Jimin...

Y/N:Yes, you are right. I can hear slight beeping sounds and some vibrations.

Author POV:There was a small opening on the ground, which was covered. It looked like a pathway for sewage and waste, yet, something was utterly suspicious. Y/N opened the covering of the gutter.

Y/N POV: I cautiously opened the covering of the gutter. After I did, I saw many sparks of light gleaming from inside. From the light, I could see a bit of the insides. It did not seem like a sewage pipe. Instead, it looked like a home to someone, or something??

Y/N: Jimin, come here (whisper*)