The murder mystery | BTS ff | pt 4 | Series

Time skip:

At xxxxx street:

Author POV:Y/N and Jimin finally reached xxxxx street in their big black van. Jimin and Y/N saw a big black mansion in front of them. Y/N and Jimin slowly came out of their van without making any noise and instructed their goons to follow them.

Y/N:Boys....Go! (whisper to the goons*)

Author POV:The goons did as instructed. From the back, they attacked the guards who were guarding the mansion. They added chloroform on a napkin and put it on the guards mouth making the guards fall unconscious. Y/N took the key from a guard's pocket and slowly opened the door.

Y/N POV:I took a key from a guard's pocket and opened the door to reveal no one? (confused*) The lights were off and I couldn't see anything.

Y/N:Jimin....Use the torchlight (whisper*)

Jimin:Yes

(Switch)

Y/N POV:Finally I could see my surroundings. Right in front of me was a luxurious sofa, on top was a chandelier, beautiful and expensive statues highlighted the hall. There were costly portraits and paintings attached to the wall. A light scent of perfume attacked my nose. But where was Suga??

Jimin:Looks like Suga is not here. Let us check upstairs (whisper*)

Y/N:Yes (whisper*)

Author POV:Y/N and Jimin tiptoed upstairs to the bedroom. They then saw two guards guarding the room. Thankfully, the guards hadn't seen them yet.

Y/N:Jimin, switch of the torchlight and take out your knife (whisper*)

Jimin:Okay (whisper*)

Author POV:Jimin switched off the torchlight, and Y/N and Jimin took out their knives ready to attack the guards.

Y/N:Now! (faint voice*)

Author POV:Y/N and Jimin covered the guards mouths so that they don't make any sound and then stabbed the guards right in their stomach.

Jimin:(satisfied*)

Y/N POV:We stabbed the guards and slowly opened the room door. It made a slight creaking sound, but the figure on the bed didn't even move an inch.