00. The Second Princess

This is actually another story stocked in my drafts. When I noticed it again I was surprised like... why did I not continue this shit?!?!?!

So here ya go, ya Author's gotta yeet away.

Enjoy~

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n sipped her favourite tea while listening to Athanasia's story.

They were currently having a tea party outside Emerald Palace that morning. The sun was warm and the sweets were looking quite appetizing from the view... it is just that, Y/n do not fancy too much sweets entering her system which is why she leisured herself listening to Athanasia and sipping her tea elegantly.

Claude was attentively listening to his first daughter as well. It was quite a sight ever since the palace went back to normal and he is currently being protective as Lucas had come, claiming that his precious daughter was that old man's girlfriend.

The dragon did look passable as a gift tho. Fitting for his daughter's prestige as a crown princess.

But that won't sway his heart to accept that old magician for his oldest daughter.

Y/n, meanwhile was still receiving marriage proposals. The letters filled a shed because of its continuous arrival every other day that the family used when Athanasia suggested a campfire after Claude have had enough. Even in meetings, Y/n's name somehow always come up with the word marriage next to it.

The mountainous letters gathered to kept their fire going while they slept under the stars. It was sweet, at the same time, gave the youngest a pinch of guilt that she could not looked at her poor suitors in the eyes during the few parties she attended when making short conversations.

But that's that. She didn't plan on accepting anyone yet anyway. She was still fourteen and Athanasia was eighteen.

For Claude, his children's ages are no way and never suitable for such any romantic relationship yet. Only Lucas has the guts to be so bold as to announce himself... so he is the only problem at hand, maybe a bit of Ejekiel as well but he doesn't seem too obvious about it.

"Daddy, daddy, what color do you think will fit Y/n for debutante?" Athanasia suddenly asked.

Y/n stopped halfway from eating her grape fruit and turned to Athanasia and Claude who were looking back at her. Her father sipped onto his lippe tea before speaking.

"I don't know anything about fashion." He replied.

The two girls deadpanned at him... made sense. Considering what he's currently wearing.

It probably was a Sioddonian traditional clothing if they were to think about it. Since Y/n isn't Sioddonian, she didn't know. Sioddonia was part of Reim empire, quite far and she heard that it is surrounded by large amount of desert.

The girl only continued her prolonged eating of grape and smiled at them. "Any color is fine as long as you two chose it for me. Also, it would be better if I'm matching with dad and Athy." She explained.

Athanasia's eyes brightened, hugging the younger tightly in her arms. "I'm so happy! You've grown a year older." She said.

Y/n chuckled, hugging her sister back. This was the perfect family she's ever had. Although there are rough roads ahead, she thought it's still amazing.