01. How Dare You?

Dead bodies lay like unstringed marionettes. In the lifeless mess of people stood a girl with H/c hair and sharp jewelled blue eyes.

Blood stained her flawless skin, tracing a line from her eyes like tears streaming. The metal shackles fell onto the bloody ground as she began walking off the scene of massacre.

"It's a lovely day. Too bad some bugs ruined my fun." She muttered. Her image, resembling more of her father's murderous and tyrannical aura.

In a desert of emptiness she walked aimlessly wearing the same clothes she had worn before going to training the golden badge that had proven that she's part of Obelia. It was all she had, the remaining proof of that country that she belonged to.

It had been two days of trying to talk reason with these bugs, but they only thought of her as merchandise. A valuable one because of her precious eyes and quality face.

The insolent fools.

To treat a royal family member as merchandise.

The bloody sword in her hand disappeared from a magic circle in her palm just like how Felix taught her as she walked off.

The windy desert wasn't Y/n's cup of tea. Meanwhile, in her hand was a map taken from those slave traders. The first map was limited around the roads in different routes which made it easier for bandits to see. While the second map was the world map.

Three empires stood on each respective directions. The Kou empire, Reim Empire and Obelia Empire. There are also some countries that don't belong to these three, if Y/n can remember, one country was called Atlanta. Athanasia went there before and Ejekiel actually studied there.

Both Kou and Reim were like two big continent divided by a border. A neutral country to be exact.

A place called Magnoshtadt. A country that is governed by magicians. She learned it from Lucas while he was teaching her and Athanasia magic. Magicians in that country were deeply respected by non-mages.

Also, in both Kou and Reim, something like Rukh exists. The so called origin of life and only Magicians see them. Actually, Y/n can see some rukhs flying now. A lot of white butterfly shaped things surrounded her quite plenty.

As she walked, it followed her so she thought that this is how rukhs reacts to magicians as well.

But for now, Y/n's focus was the magician country, Magnoshtadt. Since this is going to be Y/n's destination.

She folded the map and tucked it to her bag. Casting a protective barrier to her body in order to avoid the hot and windy desert's harshness, the sandy land felt like the sea of endlessness.

But upon exit to the bandit's camp, she luckily came across their wagon. It was filled with supplies that could last a week for groups but it could last Y/n enough to reach Magnoshtadt. She could teleport, but she didn't know the landscape she will end up to.

She also couldn't teleport to Obelia considering how far it is.

So the only way she could communicate  to her family is having connection through the magic tower manned by Lucas. Magnoshtadt, being the closest link to the magic tower is the fastest way to confirm that she is alive. But it may take a month or two before she can even reach the place.

She also checked the currency of the place, making sure she practiced properly in cloning the money she'll be using soon. Athanasia taught her this but since it's really unnecessary at home, she never did it again, not actually thinking that the cloning will come in handy.

In the end, Y/n simply packed up the meat, water, tent, extra clothing, money and map to a bagpack found in the shabby wagon. While in her arms was a bag of apples and raw sweetpotatoes.