23. Welcome!

Still new about the Magi thing that suddenly became of the youngest Obelian princess, Y/n really had no idea what she should do about it. By any means, it always slips out of her mind as another insignificant thing added to her daily life as it could not benefit Obelia in some ways. Being a Magi isn't actually so advantageous in Obelia. What's more is the fact that her mana supply is already an ocean compared to the past.

It was annoying in some aspects as well. Because people were flocking to invite her to be their high priest.

But she wanted to learn more about the outside world, about the good and interesting things about being a Magi. Which is why she decided to spend time with Aladdin and Yunan.

Y/n didn't stay with Yunan to discuss stuff but did get an explanation from Aladdin regarding the so-called Al Thamen, Solomon, and the other world Alma Toran. How important these things are to the current world and how it will affect their empire in the future.

Y/n noted these keywords and decided that she will discuss this with her father once she gets home at a later date. However today, she decided to deviate from learning the ways of a magi and was figuring out Alibaba's sword style.

The two had been dancing their weapons around for five minutes before stopping. The movements were swift and smooth like the two had rehearsed this actions before. The flow of their footwork and the hand movements never ceased to make that satisfying clang whenever the blade hit each other.

The two had been exchanging sword knowledge on their specific ideas and it didn't take long before they got along. Y/n liked Alibaba's upright attitude, if being honest. Although he has a lot of shortcomings as a prince--and actually lost his right to appear in his own homeland, he was mature and kind. Maybe that's what Aladdin saw in him which is why his heart is soft for this young man.

The two sat on the empty bench exchanging pointers seriously. The discussion took more time than the sparring which lead to the two missing out on breakfast.

After finishing their topic, only then did they realize that their stomachs were empty from overtraining that morning. Having this thought in mind, the two stood up and started making their way back to the palace quietly. 

It was a good thing that both the prince and princess were busy looking around the premise which lessened the awkwardness of the atmosphere. While Y/n was fascinated with the sight of Sindria's building structure. How it looked like a staircase of houses until the docks.

Why did sinbad choose this area? Y/n had this idea in her head more than once. Her jeweled eyes frowned and thought about the place being well surrounded by sea water. It's a good place, but it's very small. It can't even compare to big countries.

Sinbad, who is famous for being the kind who travelled the seven seas built such a small country inhabited by different races, accepts rejects and conquered several metal vessels.

In a way, this king's merits are impressive enough to have her attention.

The two reached the dining hall and were served with their own meals by Sinbad's servants. The two still chatted on opposite tables about the sword techniques they were using, praising and all sorts of topics followed later.

After breakfast, they finally separated ways as Y/n made her way at random.

The girl had a direction in particular. She was going to see Yunan ahead of schedule so he could teach her few spells using the rukhs. On her way, she met up with Aladdin who was also making his way to the wandering magi.

"I heard you were training with Alibaba earlier." Aladdin started with a smile. "What do you think of his skills?"

"It's good. I enjoyed our spar. He was quite an opponent to have." Y/n didn't hold back her praises as she was indeed very impressed.