16. Al Tharmen

(Here's the second one-)

The Kou empire which consisted of two hundred thousand soldiers is currently marching towards the small country.

As the representative who went to that place for negotiations and was rejected by the headmaster, Ren Kouha came back with the promised troops that he thought would forcefully submit this country to his side.

Riding the horse with his small body, the young man marched forward with his men, suddenly being aware of three giant creatures flying towards their direction.

.

On the other hand, Y/n, who was supposed to stop by and check the troops, wasn't there at all.

Upon checking the soldiers on her altitude, she notice two individual standing miles away in the air, seemingly spectating the war that's about to start.

Two images that were familiarly unfamiliar as she got closer.

Black hair and red eyes. Although both outfits were different, Y/n thought she could actually recognize. Did he change clothes and got Athanasia fix his hair like that? Was the only thought that was going around the girl's head as she looked at him.

"Lucas?" Upon teleporting right before them, only then did Y/n realize that neither of the two dark haired and red eyed individuals was Lucas.

She blinked twice indifferently.

The two seemed taken aback by the sudden call but Y/n quickly got over from shock and shame quickly came out crawling out of her skin.

Hakuryuu Ren [left] (Fourth Prince of Kou Empire)

Judar/r [right] (Magi/High PRiest of Kou Empire)

"Oh, I apologize. I thought I knew you for a second." She said.

"No trouble at all." The man with puffy like hair smiled, more like smirked. "I saw your fight with that big fanalis yesterday, it was quite entertaining."

Y/n frowned. So they were here since yesterday? "I see, thank you for your praise." She replied.

"War is really interesting like this. You can meet incredible and interesting individuals in the mix. Don't you agree?" He turned to his companion who Y/n had now realized to be wearing his Djinn Equip.

"Were you, planning to fight?" She asked.

Her gaze was on the other person possessing a scorpion like appearance.

"Not entirely." The other replied. It seemed like he was the talker and the other was always quiet.

"Then who are you? A part of Kou? Or Reim?" Y/n really couldn't tell.

The man with puffy hair was wearing more a seemingly Siodonian outfit whilst pure black and with lining on the edges while he wore ring like gold accessories around his forearm and neck. If they were part of Reim, then they should have had helped yesterday. But now, the current state of Kou that were attacked by the giant weapons were not positive, but they also didn't help out. So, were they any part of this? Or just came her for entertainment?