Chapter 6: Damian blushing???

Mari pov

I got back from the post office about half an hour later. I go to post offices often to post commissions, so I'm fairly familiar with how it works. I caught some pretty funny stares cause of my car, but I didn't mind. If it were someone else I'd be staring too.

When I got back I saw Damien walking Titus around the gardens. There was a small smile on his face, and in the faint sunlight and gentle breeze he looked very handsome, I could feel my cheeks getting warm. I cleared my mind and focused on parking the car right.

I got out and locked it, and something pounced on me. I could hear myself laughing.

"It's nice to see you too Titus" I said and petted his head. I saw a stick stuck in the tree above me, and realised he was playing fetch.

"tt, sorry about that" Damien said walking up to her. 

"No problem" She held a branch and pulled herself up and sat on the branch. Then she took the stick and threw it, a happy Titus barking and running after the stick.

'She's quite strong for such a petite girl' Damien thought.

"Where did you go?"

"Just to the Post Office"

He hummed in thought, and decided not to ask, she probably wasn't going to say.

She stood, jumped and flipped down with a grace that would shatter any ballerina's heart. 

"Father is taking us out for dinner with Selina in half an hour time, it's in the richer side of Gotham, so dress formal." and with that he went inside.

She thought about it for a second, before nodding and going in next to Damien.

Damien was still thinking, it wasn't a letter, because she could have easily called or emailed her family and friends. Which brought him to his second thought, does she have any friends? She looks like the social type of person, but if she did, she probably wouldn't have moved so far away from her home on her own.

"So where did you two go" asked Jason wiggling his eyebrows, coming in out of nowhere.

"tt, I don't have to answer to you Todd," he said clearly annoyed, and took Titus inside

She chuckled, "just to the post office, Damien was walking Titus around the grounds." He looked confused, 

"but Alfred and the limo were right here, did you walk?"

She simply motioned to her car, and took the chance to escape Jason's teasing glare, though he caught a glimpse of his shocked face, and stifled a laugh.

Timeskip

3rd person pov

Almost everyone was downstairs in formal clothes. The boys black and white suits. Now they were just waiting for Selina, Marinette, Damien and Tim. 2 minutes later Marinette came down wearing

 2 minutes later Marinette came down wearing