Chapter 7: Gotham Academy

The week flew by so fast Marinette didn't even notice it was Sunday until Alfred came up to her that morning with her Gotham Academy Uniform, saying she would start school tomorrow. She didn't have to make any adjustments as it already fit her well. The next morning, she got dressed:

 The next morning, she got dressed:

To say she was nervous was an understatement, but she didn't let the feeling show

To say she was nervous was an understatement, but she didn't let the feeling show. She had grown into not letting emotions show, as a defence mechanism against Hawkmoth and Lila, as if Lila saw her happy... let's saw it wouldn't end well. She looked at herself in the mirror and took a deep breath.

"Don't be nervous Marinette, I'm sure everything's going to be ok"

"Thanks Tikki," she replied. and kissed her forehead.

She went down at 5:30, and helped Alfred with breakfast. The two had grown quite close over the past few days, ad contrary to Marinette's thoughts before he was actually quite nice to talk to. He told her the family's biggest kitchen fails - and there were plenty of those - and figured the reason why none of them were allowed in the kitchen. 

Apparently when Tim ran out of his coffee flavoured ice cream ikr he decided to mix together whipped cream and coffee ( ' I don't even know here he found the coffee i hid them all because he drinks far to much to be healthy ' ) and put it in the freezer.. 

and forgot about it..

for a week.

And to melt it guess what he did?

He put it in the 'big microwave' (I thought it would go faster if I put it in the bigger microwave Alfreddd) ..

For an hour.

He was never allowed inside again.

timeskip to breakfast brought to you by Tim's fatal kitchen knowledge

They were all having breakfast on the table, Jason piling croissants onto his plate, then Dick waiting for him to turn the other way to grab the croissants and make a run for it. Marinette giggled and said, " You know there's more in the kitchen right?" They both glared at each other and ran towards the kitchen. They both yelling "HOT" and ran around looking for water. When they back to the table to a proudly smirking Marinette and a laughing table.