Chapter 8: Meanwhile in Paris...

"SHE WHAT!!??"

Flashback

"Alright class I have some news to share with you all" said Madame Bassett told her class. 

The entire class was now Lila and her sheep, as Chloe and Nino, unable to bear with the utter stupidity of the class, changed classes.

"First of I would like to start with the good news, our class has won an exclusive 2-week trip to Gotham! All expenses will be payed by Wayne Enterprises, as they are sponsoring our trip! We will also be invited to a Wayne Gala, so bring some fancy, formal attire to wear. We are leaving in 3 days, so you will have to put in some extra effort to learn some English."

The class erupted in cheers and there was one little liar in the middle of it all.

"It's been such a long time since I've seen my damiboo, he must have asked his father to take us, he must have missed me! He's so sweet!"

"Omg lila that's right, if we see him, maybe you can introduce us!" The head sheep Alya squealed.

"Now now class, I have some other news, your classmate Marinette has moved, and therefore won't be attending this school anymore. I am not aware of why and where she moved, however, that means we will need a new class president."

This caused quite a bit commotion in the class.

"Huh, looks like that sl*t finally decided to back off!" a proud Alya exclaimed.

"She finally won't bully me anymore! I want to thank you all, you were all here for me!"

'Oh poor little Marinette, looks like I finally won' the snake thought, as lies spilled out of her covered in make up face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

274 words

This was a very short chapter as it was only showing what was happening in the class. Who else hates liela here? As usual, don't forget to vote, comment and share with friends!

#downwithliela