Chapter 11: Reactions...

Every body woke up Monday morning, it was a seemingly normal day. Tim had not yet revealed to the family what had gone down Friday night, and Damien and Marinette hadn't told anyone. 

Damien pov

I woke up on Monday to the sound of my alarm clock and Tim's arguing with Alfred for coffee. These past few days he had been oddly hyper, even though Alfred had hidden all the coffee. (oh u don't know how hard keeping a secret as big as that is mah boi). It had been 2 days since my.. run-in with Marinette, although it was like nothing had changed between us, thankfully.

The wonderful thing about Marinette was that she wasn't like anyone else. She was her own beautiful person. She didn't let one kiss change things. She still teased me, we had our own little arguments like normal, though they were short-lived. She never wanted anything from me, all she wanted was love, and I would never admit it to anyone but I had plenty for her. yeesh when did I turn into a sap. He shook of the thought and got ready for the school.

Tim pov

This was the day. He would tell those poor unexpecting souls. He planned everything out. He had made his speech. Demon spawn got a girlfriend, and a damn good one at that. She was practically an angel. How the fuck he managed to do that I would never know. I got ready in 5 minutes and practically ran to table. I needed to make sure Damien and Marinette were out of the house before I told them, hence why I waited.

Everyone was at the breakfast table eating, Jason stuffing himself with blueberry muffins. 

"Time for school" Alfred said. Just a few more seconds....

They walked out, Marinette waving goodbye. I saw the car drive away and then I began my speech.

"Comrades, friends, family, your dear Tim has recently found out some information that will forever change our lives." everyone was watching me with raised brows. Oh those innocent souls. "You may now check your messages" I said, sending them a picture. They all rolled their eyes and checked their phones. 

Silence

.

.

.

.

"WHAT THE FUCK" Dick screamed.

"Language Master Dick"

Jason faints.

"HAH, pay up Dick!" screams Selina as Dick passes her 500.

"I- what- when- he-..." Bruce stutters

"My work here is done" he says, saving the recording of their faces and walks out of the room., grinning.

Dick pov

.................HOW THE HELL???? DEMON. SPAWN. KISSED. A. GIRL. HE KISSED A GIRL. AND THE GIRL KISSED HIM. AND DEMON SPAWN SHOWED HUMAN EMOTION. 

Jason pov

"he-" (faints)

Selina pov

ABOUT TIME!! THEIR SHIP BE SAILING!

"Pay up Dick!" 

God I better start planning the wedding! So little time!

Bruce pov

....................wow...........................i have no words..............................

______________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, The unsuspecting children were having a normal school day. At lunch a blushing Jon asked if Gwen would like to go out for lunch sometime,

"u-um yes, I would love to" Gwen said, blushing as red as her hair.

"Smooth" Marinette whispered so only Jon would hear it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

526 words

welp, sorry for the small update. i hope u liked it tho. Thank you all sooooo much for the large amount of reads! Stay Safe!