CONSTELLATION

To Aa,

                                                                                The night sky never looked more   beautiful ever since you joined the stars.    

***

  -Saiph-

 /ˈsaɪf/

[Noun].

a bluish-white supergiant star of spectral type B0. 5. Designation Kappa Orionis and 53 Orionis, is the sixth-brightest star in the constellation of Orion. Of the four bright stars that compose Orion's main quadrangle, it is the star at the south-eastern corner.

             In the midst of daylight's spark,

   In a place where light is clouded by dark,

 Away from the castles and songs of the sun,

Where revenge is sweet and no laws out run,

For the wound goes deeper than the roots of a tree,

Vengeance lights the path of a dark history,

Although times are different from stories of then,

They'll never stop till... they rise again.

 Danger follows her steps, the path she walks is trouble,

                The dark lives in her,  

                   For she is a rebel.

                                       ***

               You know your Mission Saiph.
                       Kill the prince.

____________________________________________

This is an independent story, you don't need to read "Eres Academy" to understand this story. Though it has connections. If you are interested in reading it you can go to my profile and browse it as well.  

Before you start the story I figured there are some terms that you might find quite confusing so I'll indicate their meanings. Note that you can also search these terms in google but I made them into my own so I'm not sure if google terms would be quite accurate. Anyways Hope this helps;))

Knight-  A soldier or agent in the setting of the book

Squire-  A person studying to be a knight or a Knight in training. Also used as an honorific.

Excalibur Academy-  The Knight school

Page boy/ girl-  Apprentice or interns of Squires ranging in the age of 8-13.

Bunker- The underground headquarters or the dormitories of Squires with many floors.

Mess Hall - The dining pavilion hence the cafeteria of Squires.

Round table - The student council counterpart of Excalibur Academy.