13

I'm on a 4 hour sleep but here's an update. hope y'all enjoy!!

Don't forget to comment and vote!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saiph.

Dear Rigel,

Forgive me for not getting to write lately, these past weeks have been hectic, but I can't take it anymore, I need to let my raging thoughts out, I need someone to talk to, J'ai besoin de toi.

I know I've probably said this several times already, but I've almost died more than once, yesterday. I was on a mission in the sky, and I found myself in tight, scary, and dreadful situations. I got knocked out once or twice, I honestly thought that I was dead one time but apparently, I'm not. Sorry to say this but, I won't be getting to be with you anytime soon, J'ai trompé la mort une fois de plus.

But it's ok, I'm trying, I'm surviving. Sometimes I could hear Dad's voice. His favorite saying repeating over and over in my head, "Aide-toi et le ciel t'aidera." His proverbs living in my mind, reminding me of what I was here for. Reminding me of who I am.

Don't worry, I won't forget it.

Please watch over me.

I love you, le frère.

-Saiph

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Double time."

Bianca tapped her watch signaling us to hurry up.

In unison, we all fastened our pace as we munched on our squirely breakfast.

Today's morning course in the mess hall was good ole bacon & scrambled eggs, hashbrowns, French toast, and drinks of warm milk, coffee, and juice. I sighed in delight as I took a bite off the warm hash brown.

I turned to my troopmates who sat around our table, Roux happily ate her bacon and eggs, Gabi and Bianca were both sipping on their coffee, each having a reading material in their hands, Gabi, a book and Bianca, some strategist files. Lastly, Zila munched on her French toast while flashing her middle finger to Troop Ursa by the other table. Since they've been shooting us glares ever since we came back from our hijacking mission.

Jealous brats.

I stretched my arms as I flipped through the pages of my calculus notebook. Apparently, going on missions didn't stop my homework from piling up.

Our troop together with troop Orion arrived back from Vegas yesterday morning. We took a rocket train from Vegas which brought us directly back to Colorado in a small amount of time. The second we arrived at Excalibur; we were greeted with congratulations by the squire masters and other troops. The knight faculty awarded us with 3000 mission points for each troop, and they even gave each of us members some cash incentives, but the best part was that they allowed us to rest in our respective bunkers for the day.

Guiltily, the whole troop Vega slept in yesterday, but that day was over, today was a new day and we were back to our normal schedules.

"What are those funny numbers?" Roux wondered as she peeked at my notebook. I had a calculus test later plus a butt load of classes. I couldn't choose today to be delinquent.

"Mass destruction." I smiled at Roux.

"Interesting," Roux stated before bringing her attention back to her orange juice.