06

{Hi! I just finished my finals and now it's 3 AM again...Anyway, Leave a vote and comment! This is a pretty long chapter, Hope you enjoy!}

Saiph.

Dear Rigel, 

Thing's are getting better. I met a guy who's actually quite amusing. So much has happened tonight. I think I'm pretty useful after all.

I love you and I miss you.

Your sister,

Saiph.

When I finished, I wore a jacket over my black sports bra, I wore my squire tag and a cap before going to the dining area. As I walked, I felt something on the back pocket of my jeans.

I reached in to see what it was and pulled out a card. Oh shoot!

It's Blythe's!

Damn it, I forgot to return it last night.

Too much happened that I didn't have the time to give it back to him.

But don't worry, I'll give it to him today.

A smile formed on my lips with the thought of seeing him again today.

Although he was some serious cold-hearted case, I still get highly amused by that ice-block.

_________

"Double time girls!"

Bianca clapped her hands urging us to run faster. From time to time, she eyed her stop watch.

It was morning-wait, scratch that, it's dawn. The sun's hardly up and Bianca dragged Zila and I to our feet for our morning runs. We usually did this with the rest of the troop, only Gabi needs rest and Irene's been nursing her all night, so we let them take the time to sleep until the morning call.

We were at the campus running track and from the looks of it, we're also the first ones here. Amidst the cold and foggy morning, Zila, Bianca, and I all wore our sports bras underneath our jackets and leggings.

We just kept running for more and more laps.

"Wait," I halted, "Let me catch my breath," I sighed and held my chest as I took deep breathes. God, I'm on a 4-hour sleep and the first thing I do in the morning is run laps in the cold.

"C'mon Cy, you can do better than that." Bianca patted my back.

"No, I need a break too." Zila kneeled and tried to catch her breathe. She seemed to be exhausted as well.

Bianca eyed us and nodded. "Alright, water break."

We sighed in relief as we made our way back to the side benches where our stuff were.