12

Hi guys! Sorry, been MIA lately, but not to worry, I'm back for good. 

Did you miss Clarke and Icy? Well since I've been gone for a few months, here's an extremely long chapter to make up for it.  *13,000 words*

Don't forget to vote and comment. 

LOvelots<33

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third person POV.

Hurried footsteps were heard through flight 5265 economy wing as a flight stewardess paced through the aisle, her eyes narrowly scanning all the rows of passengers.

"Any sign of her?" Bianca whispered into her earpiece.

[She's not in my aisle.] Irene answered,

Roux then spoke, [Oh no, she's not in the business class,]

[I can't find her either.] Gabi sighed.

[She's not in the restrooms,] Zila said in frustration. [You all sure she didn't jump off the plane?]

[Jump off the plane?!] Roux exclaimed, [Cy wouldn't do that.]

Irene spoke, [I agree, Cy isn't suicidal]

[You forget that girl can be a mad woman who might want to fly.]

[Not now Z.] Gabi sighed.

"God, where is she," Bianca said in a tone mixed of anger and worry. The last they all heard of Cy was after she served drinks to Zila and that was 30 minutes ago. Afterwards, all they got from her was radio silence.

Even if none of them said it, they all knew that something was wrong.

Their commander felt it in the air. Something wasn't right.

Bianca scanned the aisle of sleeping passengers once more and held onto her earpiece, "Keep looking."

She then hurried to the next aisle of passengers, her eyes scanning the people again and again, row after row, even if she knew how highly unlikely for Cy to be seated amongst them.

The plane was quiet, passengers were asleep, they were miles above ground, and her troopmate was missing.

They've already searched everywhere, the cabins, the restrooms, even the cargo hold.

"Ahhh!" A scream was suddenly heard through the plane as commotion started.

She immediately turned towards the sound's direction. "The cockpit," She whispered to herself.

None of them have searched in there, mainly because it was restricted.

"Keep calm everybody," Other flight attendants started to call out reassuring the passengers.

[Did you all hear that?] Zila's voice questioned.

"Everyone to the cockpit and keep your guns near reach," Bianca spoke into her earpiece. "Except for you Roux, stay beside the senator and keep your knife in hand." She immediately added.

[Oh man,] Roux sighed.

Bianca then made her way through the aisles of passengers who were starting to awake due to the commotion.

"Hey, where do you think you're going?" The flight attendant purser scolded but she just walked past her.

Soon enough, the passenger aisle connected to the cockpit was close by. Commotion from passengers was heard from beyond the curtains.