01

Drop me a vote and some comments<3

Saiph.

[Cy? You still there?]

Cy... Cyanna Clarke. The name I've been using for over 2 years now. Reese thought it was a great cover name since Cy sounded like Sai which was similar to Saiph. 

It's funny how a name can sound so foreign yet it's what they all call you.

Although I miss being called by my real name. This was part of my mission.

It's been 2 years since I left the Rebellion,

2 years since I last heard from them,

2 years since I joined the squires.

So many has happened since then...

[Cy! You're zoning out again.]

And then I was brought back to reality. High heels, long silver gown, the candidate sash across my chest, styled hair, heavy jewelry, judges in front, big audience, two other styled women on stage with me. Yes I think I remember what I'm doing.

"Shoot!" I muttered and brought my hand to my earpiece that was hidden beneath my hair. I pressed it. "Sorry, I'm here." I whispered.

[Good, now focus, you need to get the crown.]

The voice from the earpiece said.

I nodded and my eyes roamed around the arena. A lot of people were cheering.

It was a pageant, and I'm part of the top 3 left with two other girls, one was a black haired one who kept tugging a loose strand of hair by her ear and the other was a blonde who kept blowing kisses to the audience.

Is she serious? She hasn't even won yet.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Give it up for our final three contestants of Miss Colorado!" The host yelled making the audience go wild.

"Before we announce the winner, may I present to you, our judges!"

"First, we have our pageant company owner, Mr. Bradley Carson!" A chubby middle-aged man in a suit and tie stood up and waved to the audience.

"Next, we have our very own former pageant title holder, Emilia Johansen!" A tall lady looking like in her 50's stood up and waved at the audience as well.

"And last but not least we have our final judge, who's come all the way from Tunisia, She's a very strict pageant trainer who's been training models for over 20 years, Give it up for Lucille  Shufflebottom!"

I let out a giggle when I heard the surname of the last judge.

My eyes widened when the host, all three judges, and the two other contestants turned to me with a questioning look.

Was I a bit loud?

[Cy, why'd you do that?!]

"It's Shufflebottoms fault." I muttered under my breathe so that no one else would hear.

Why was I embarrassing myself? I looked up at the judges table to see the Judge named Lucille Shufflebottom shooting dagger stares at me.

I turned away.

The girl in the middle with blonde hair seemed even more enthusiastic now, she must be thinking that I blew my chance of winning making her chances higher.