11. Fugitive

'Die, Noona.'

I'm sorry, Aaron. I couldn't keep your will.

'Live, Kyrie.'

I'm sorry, guys. I couldn't even run away.

Kyrie blinked her empty eyes. Something in her heart whispered a little.

Run away.....

Where?

Run away.

Even if she had hope, Nathaniel would turn it all into despair. Where the hell?

He was right. She cannot run away from him. She was forever in the possession of Nathaniel. Even if she ran, she would be caught, and no matter what she did, in the end, Nathaniel would be waiting with his cane.

'I can't escape forever.......'

Kyrie's mind broke with a bang.

Nathaniel made her shed all her tears and lifted Kyrie to her feet, as hard as a wooden doll. He either handed over Kyrie's hair or rarely came into contact first.

[There's still a curtain call left.]

Nathaniel flicked his finger. People turned around again and looked at Kyrie.

"Ugh...!"

Kyrie was nauseated in vain. She was afraid of their eyes. Nathaniel put his palms together to cover Kyrie's mouth as she showed signs of hyperventilation.

[So you have panic disorder.]

Kyrie trembled and covered her face with the robes that Nathaniel had covered. When she couldn't correct her posture, Nathaniel made a long black cloak out of the air and put it on his Kyrie.

Kyrie breathed, relieved at last. She didn't even seem to notice that she grabbed the hem of Nathaniel's clothes unwillingly. Only Nathaniel knew about it. He looked with delight at Kyrie's hand that was like a winter branch.

[Your friends helped a lot. Of course your maid as well.]

The crowd split from side to side, terrifyingly for Nathanael's words to end.

"Kyrie!"

"Kyrie!"

Laura and Maria, who had been dragged by the people, shouted at the same time. Kyrie backed away like a frightened person when she saw them. Laura's eyes sparkled after seeing the figure.

"What have you done to Kyrie? You son of a bitch! I'm not gonna let you! It's the Legend's game!

"Kyrie, Kyrie? Wake up!"

The cries of the two people further tore through the spirit of Kyrie. In guilt and fear, Kyrie gasped again and began to shed tears. Nathaniel gently raised his arms to cover Kyrie's eyes.

[The figure of making an escape plan even while imprisoned in the palace was imaginary. But you are only the heirs, not the heads of state.]

"You......!"

"What do you mean, did my dad cooperate with you?!"

[He would have wanted to save his daughter, of course.]

Nathaniel, who achieved everything, smiled unrealistically beautiful. Laura and Maria, on the other hand, were colored with astonishment.

"You son of a bitch! You coward! No wonder Dad's attitude was weird!"

"Then all the informants we've ordered......."

[He did as I commanded.]

As if he just remembered it, he groped Kyrie's hem and removed the brooch. It was a brooch with Old Ciudad's laurel pattern. She had little skill in magic, and it was specially made by her, and the magic was hung to determine Kyrie's location. His white finger lightly crushed it.