13. The End

Kyrie was not found anywhere in Clementz Castle. Gray and Neveah were, of course, accompanied by the Legend. He wanted to run away, but he never had a chance. And even in that short time, Gray realized that the name of 'Kyrie' was almost universal to the Legendary Lord.

Gray recalled what happened after the tsunami.

[Let's go to Orim for now.]

The Legendary Lord said so. It was a city located further inland from Clásico.

'You mean Orim City? But Kyrie, to the sea.......'

Gray's words received a pathetic look from the Legendary Lord.

[Yes, Kyrie is amazing, she knows how to climb all the ice walls.]

'.......'

[You will tell me where to go after the orim. Right, Gray Buchanan?]

Just thinking about the bloody eyes he showed him at that time brought goosebumps in his arms.

When the morning dawned, Gray had already left the hall on the first floor of the inn, and got up as soon as Nathaniel came down.

"Good morning, Your Grace!"

Nathaniel looked back at Gray without showing a sign of surprise. Gray deliberately smiled a little.

"It's a cold day, were you okay all night? It's not a very good inn, haha!"

Nathaniel looked at him indifferently and said something.

[Are you crazy?]

"No! It's just that I'm excited to be with the Legendary Lord from the myths that I've been hearing since I was a kid."

Gray nodded and led him to a quiet table. The Legendary Lord had a gloomy face. Gray groaned and opened his mouth.

"Haha... so, the schedule..."

It was like a flash of light in his blue eyes. Gray flinched slightly. His words became more cautious.

"It's better to go after Kyrie right now, but I'm still Kyrie's older brother."

As soon as Kyrie's name came out, Nathaniel's eyes softened noticeably. To the extent that Gray, who was watching him, became unfamiliar with him.

[So?]

"I think it would be better to give her time rather than to pursue her too soon."

[Relax.]

"It's not that I never knew!"

[Yes?]

"That way, you can catch her when she is careless!"

[And?]

The smile of the Legendary Lord was getting deeper and darker. A stream of sweat ran down his back.

'Now it's the judge's board.'

Gray smiled as brightly as possible, but not too cheerfully.

"I have so much to tell you! Aren't you curious about what Kyrie was like?"

It was words that came out somewhat desperately and without thinking. However, to his surprise, it seemed that he had listened to Gray for the first time. The blue eyes were distant and deep.

[How was she?]

Gray, who didn't really expect him to react, quickly rummaged through the memory drawers.

"She was wearing a veil...... She was very thin."

[I've been feeding her.]

"I don't think she was washing well."