Stage 1

.━━━━━━━-☆☆-━━━━━━━.

"Now for the next news" a loud buzzing noise filled the room

"Now for the next news" a loud buzzing noise filled the room. A young female doctor sat on a blue chair, eating a bag of chips.

It's been a long day for our protagonist. She's been in the hospital the entire night, working.

Today was her long deserved break, although it was only a week, she was grateful.

"The escalating dispute between the Tokyo Manji gang has now claimed innocent victims' lives". That got her attention.

"Wait a minute, TOMAN??" she never thought she would say that name again.

She then continued to listen to the reporter's voice.

"Six were injured and one was sent to the hospital. The one who died at the scene was Tachibana Hinata, 26, from Shibuya " He concluded.

The white floor was littered with chips, as she stood up. The screech of a boiling kettle could be heard behind her.

"Hinata?" was all that she could mutter.

Her feet hurried towards her coat, trying her best to wear her clothing. She then rushed out the door in a split, not bothering to look back.

Tachibana Hinata and Suzuki Y/n have been best friends since they were 5. They remained friends throughout their lives, knowing every single thing about them. Heck, Y/n recently talked to her two days ago, then how did this happen?

"Hina please don't leave me"

.━━━━━━━-☆☆-━━━━━━━.