Stage 47

.━━━━━━━-☆☆-━━━━━━.

━━━━━━━-☆☆-━━━━━━

"Mikey..."

"OH MY GOD MIKEY JUST LET THE WOMAN DO HER JOB" Y/n scolded him.

Y/n, a 23 year old medical student. She's currently broke.

Mikey, 24 year old gang leader. He's currently running the main gangs in Tokyo.

Mikey twitched whenever the pair of scissors touched his scalp. He's been like this for over 15 minutes now.

"BUT I DON'T WANT TO GET A HAIRCUT" He pouted, crossing his arms.

Presently, they were at a hair salon, trying to get Mikey a whole new look. Despite this being Mikey's idea in the first place, he was the one creating the fuss.

The trip was made due to it being Shinchiro's 10th year death anniversary. Mikey wanted to pay tribute to him so he decided to look like his brother.

"Mikey we don't have all day. If you don't get this done fast, there will be no flag on your meal from now on" she warned him, standing behind his chair.

"You wouldn't"

"I would"

"Hmph fine" he finally had given in, giving the chance to the hairdresser to get the job done.

The snipping of scissors was heard as Mikey's hair fell down with slashes. The once long blonde hair was now nothing but a pile of trash, waiting to be swept away.

She then took the razor and shaved the underside of the hair, creating a smooth look.

A splash of black hair dye later, Mikey's look was finally completed. And oh my did he look dashing.

The long bristles of black hair shadowed his temples along with the stubs of hair in the undercut. Paired with his black vest that he was currently wearing, Mikey really did look like the splitting image of Shinchiro.

Y/n clasped her hand on her nose to stop the incoming nosebleed.

Too late,

Specks of blood trickled down her nose while Mikey looked at her in amusement.

"Now, it's time for my Flag" Mikey dragged the female who tried to wipe her nose.

~

The apartment door slammed shut, as the both of them walked inside. Tossing everything aside and landing on the comfort of their bed.

Originally, Mikey wanted to live in a camper van but after much persuasion from Y/n, he bought a normal house.

He didn't forget about the van though, so he still bought it. While Y/n gave in and started crying about wasting money..

"We could have walked you know" she brushed his hair, gently moving it to the side to get a better view.

Her soft voice along with her skin touching his, Mikey's heart started pulsating.