Stage 20

.━━━━━━━-☆☆-━━━━━━━.

"You really don't know how stupid you look right now

"You really don't know how stupid you look right now. O S A N A I kun" she tilted her head with amusement.

"Huh are you trying to look down on me, bitch?" he stepped closer to her, so much so that she had to stop the urge to cough from the smoke.

"Gasp! I would never" she smirked, already irritated by this conversation.

"Mikey chan, when Moebius wins this fight, we will take this pretty bitch with us. We like feisty girls."

This got Mikey's attention as he finally stood up from the place he was sitting. His eyes widened when he saw Osanai whip his arms around Y/n, but something stopped him.

As soon as her neck felt his hands' presence on her, she immediately shot one of her legs in the air. The kick connected with his jaw, dislocating it. She packed enough punch to knock him to the floor. He landed with a slam as all his minions gasped.

Y/n then sat on his stomach, crossing her legs. He let out an oomph and coughed a bit.

"Don't worry it won't kill you" she smiled as she rested her head on her hand.

"BOSS" His people shouted in protest trying to advance, but were held back.

"Y/n get off him, you'll get killed" Takemichi pulled her off him but secretly thanked her. Maybe her rash action has helped dissolve the conflict even in the slightest.

"But I wanted to fight more" she pouted as he dragged her to the corner away from the fight.

"Damn bitch, I'll get you for this" Osanai stumbled on his knees and eventually got up.

His jaw still looked disassembled and his back had been hurting from the impact.

Y/n timed her kick exactly the right amount, after all she didn't want to kill him. Another reason she kept him alive was so Pah chin could take revenge.

Osanai was punched in the face by Pah chin who got up from his previous injury. Moebius' leader then started taking quick small steps as if he was preparing for something.

He prepped up his stance and immediately stuffed his fist onto Pah chin's face. The impact was so strong that his nose had started bleeding.

"SHIT" the scream of Peh yan could be heard.

"You asshole, you can't take me out with a punch like that" Pah chin held his posture but blood was clearly oozing all over his face. His eyes had turned completely white, signalling his loss of sense.

"HE'S GOING TO DIE WE HAVE TO STOP HIM" Takemichi begged Mikey for help.

"Why? He hasn't given up yet" Mikey looked back at him.

"THIS IDIOT, LET ME AT HIM" Y/n tried to go fight Mikey and knock some sense into him but she was held back by Takemichi.

Pah chin kept on getting hit, at this point Y/n doubted if his consciousness was even in control anymore.

Eventually, she felt that he had finally given up, as he staggered his way towards Mikey. His head landed on his shoulder.

"Sorry Mikey,. I'm so worthless" he mumbled, still resting on his shoulder.

"What are you talking about? You haven't lost yet" Mikey responded with a smile, as he started walking towards Osanai.

"HUH YOU GOTTA BE SHITTIN ME. WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE HASN'T LOST YET" The shouts rang the abandoned warehouse.

'I've got to stop them. Otherwise this could be bad' Y/n escaped Takemichi's grasp and raced to Mikey.

However, Mikey had just put a hand on her shoulder. "You've done enough Chibi chin, let me handle this now" he didn't look at her when he said but Y/n felt that she needed to back up.

Osanai clashed onto the ground when Mikey used his sandals to strike a hard hit on his temples.

"Any of you who thought Pah chin lost, get your ass out here. I'll murder you all."

"Toman belongs to me. As long as I've got it's back, none of us are gonna lose" He then looked back at Draken with an apologetic face.

"Sorry Ken chin, I couldn't hold back"

What they didn't notice was Osanai getting up again and running at Mikey with a smashed bottle. Though, Draken had come in his way and tried to block him.

Blood was splattered everywhere as everyone gawked at the scene. Y/n closed her eyes but then she remembered she was a surgeon. Facepalming herself, she then opened her eyes to see the aftermath of the attack.

Draken had caught Osanai in a choke hold, pertaining that the blood earlier was from him. The glass bottle had shattered into pieces.

"You're nothing but a piece of shit. Listen up if you all do anything messed up again, we will come kill you ourselves."

All of Moebius backed up, afraid of Draken and Mikey. Just then, the sounds of sirens filled the air.

"Shit it's the cops" all of them tried to escape.

"Time to scram, chibi chin and Takemitchy" Mikey laughed and ran away.

"Takemichi, somethings not right" she held his wrist to stop him. Her eyes then landed onto Pah chin who ran with a steel knife.

Her eyes widened when he stabbed Osanai in the back.

"PAH" all of them screamed.

"Peh yan, look after the 3rd division for me. I'm gonna turn myself in" he concluded.

"SCREW THAT," Mikey shouted.

Y/n rushed to Osanai and tried to check his heartbeat. She rested her ears on his chest; it was there but feeble. At this rate, he would die of blood loss. She applied pressure on his wound to hopefully stop the bleeding.

"Y/N COME ON WE HAVE TO GO" Takemichi tried to drag her but she wouldn't budge.

"I CAN'T HE'S GOING TO DIE LIKE THIS. I CAN'T JUST LEAVE HIM" She responded with tears in her eyes.

"WE HAVE TO GO NOW" Draken picked up Y/n along with Mikey, who both protested for different reasons. Takemichi was in tow as well.

Many of the Moebius men ended up being caught by the police. Due to Y/n's quick thinking, Osanai had lived to see another day. Pah chin was arrested on the spot for attempted murder.

A/n

1000 word chapter and early update~

.━━━━━━━-☆☆-━━━━━━━.