EXTRA

.━━━━━━━-☆☆-━━━━━━.

EXTRA based off Tarshishgolding 's comment

"Did anything get taken from you, in these past few days? Chifuyu questioned, increasingly getting worried.

"After looking around I have found out that something that indeed is missing" She said, sitting down on her couch with a serious face.

"That is?"

"My cum jar" she cried out.

"MY CUM JAR IS MISSING WAHHH" she slammed herself on the floor out of despair.

Meanwhile, Chifuyu's soul had left his body. As soon as he heard those words, he regretted everything.

"C-cum jar?" he stuttered. "Why do you have that?"

"To collect it, duh. I remember you being smarter than that" she lifted herself to view the male.

Chifuyu then bent down, balancing himself on his feet. He used his finger to tip her chin upwards.

"I hope that jar is filled because of me. '' he slyly caressed her chin.

Y/n immediately turned crimson, she didn't expect him to be so bold. She buried herself even further into the carpet.

"Get out of my house" she mumbled.

"How about no princess?" She rested his face on his hands watching her every move. It would be a lie if he said he didn't enjoy her getting flustered.

Ever since they were young, Y/n never got fazed by these simple words.

Looks like he has to face his own gang if it meant getting her heart.

A/N

Just something special before I release the other chapter today.

Its a THANK YOU FOR 50K READS.

.━━━━━━━-☆☆-━━━━━━.