Stage 21

.━━━━━━━-☆☆-━━━━━━━.

"Are you sure Hina wouldn't get mad if I hang out at your place?" Y/n said

After the whole Moebius thing, Draken and Mikey were currently fighting. It was regarding Pah chin of course.

So after being discharged from the hospital, Takemichi and Y/n had gathered at his place to rake in some ideas. One more detail, Mikey and Y/n were also fighting.

"Yes she completely trusts both of us" he proudly stated.

He had been solving a 2,500 piece puzzle for hours now. Y/n sat a few metres away from him, watching him intently.

"Finally it's done. My greatest accomplishment" he said, connecting the final piece.

Before Y/n could respond, the door burst open. Takemichi's friends poured in.

"Y/N SAMA" Yamagishi and Mokoto rushed to her feet, bowing fully down.

"Who needs hot nurses when our Y/n sama exists?"

"Hi boys" she waved her hands.

~

"So their fight ain't serious?" Y/n asked as she ate her last pocky.

"Turns out Toman has these fights all the time so it's nothing serious," Sendo explained.

"Huh, who are you name dropping about fighting or not?" Draken had stepped inside, clutching the door frame as he was very tall.

"Draken kun!!" all of them exclaimed in surprise. They weren't expecting him to show up here.

~

"So I'm done with Mikey" Draken told them all.

Takemichi could barely listen as he was crying over his puzzle piece being destroyed.

"Toman's finished" Draken got up from his seat and headed towards the door.

"Wait a minute Draken kun," Takemichi pleaded, trying to change his mind. He followed him out of his house. Y/n got up as well as she didn't want to miss out on the drama.

Draken walked down the steps towards the street, when he was met with a certain person.

"Huh what the hell are you doing here ?" Mikey spoke with his hands in his pockets.

"Huh what the hell are YOU doing here" Draken spat back

She didn't have popcorn, but Y/n did have pocky. So she started munching on it while watching them.

Takemichi immediately went in between them to hopefully calm them down. He switched his head side to side to watch the person speaking.

"I came to see how Takemichi was doing" Mikey scrunched his face in anger.