Stage 2

.━━━━━━━-☆☆-━━━━━━━.

Crowds of people were seen throughout the station, waiting for their ride

Crowds of people were seen throughout the station, waiting for their ride. One particular idiot, who hadn't gotten her driving license, pushed her way through them.

It was a clear blue morning, just few clouds were seen. Perfect for a picnic date with your significant other, whom for her, doesn't exist.

The air was filled with the smell of freshly made bentos, this made Y/n regret for not stuffing her face with something whole to eat.

Finally out of the midst of the crowd, Y/n made her way towards the middle but stopped when she saw something happening.

A red haired male shoved his hand onto a curly haired boy, making him fall right onto the rails.

The screech of a train was heard, as it tried to stop itself.

Before she knew it, Y/n ran towards him. Call it a doctor's instinct but she couldn't let anyone die right in front of her.

Time seemed to have slowed down. Her eyes widened, the train was getting closer by each passing second. She knew she wasn't going to make it in time, but she had to try.

Her hand reached towards the stranded boy but was racked onto the ground by the arrival of another male, this one she recognised.

Tachibana Naoto, her best friend's brother, standing right there.

He quickly pulled up the boy with his outstretched hands. As soon as their fingers brushed together, Y/n felt a splitting headache then all was black as she felt an overwhelming presence closing her eyes.

There she fell, face planted on the ground. Few Centimeters away from her, another unconscious person inhabited the area.

~

[ Past ]

"Ehh Y/n-chan, you seriously don't plan on dating anytime soon?" said Hinata as she brushed her best friend's hair.

"Yeah I'm too busy studying, I don't have time for a love life. Besides, Just watching you and Takemitchi acting all lovey-dovey reminds of another reason" Y/n fixed her skirt, making sure each pleat of her skirt was neat.

"Takemitchi is very cute" The new york pink haired girl gushed. "But I bet he's in a fight right now. I don't know what he finds in that" she finally finished her job and stood up.

"Welp it can't be helped" Y/n linked her arm with Hinata as they made their way out. "Let's grab something to eat before my karate practice, okay?"

Hinata nodded and they were soon on their way to the nearby pastry shop.

Both girls were exceptionally ethereal for their age, quite popular at school too. None of this affected them though as one of them was not interested and the other one was oblivious.

The school uniform was a short, pleated skirt and white collared button up with a red tie. The whole outfit accentuated both of the girls' best features.

.━━━━━━━-☆☆-━━━━━━━.