CH 5: Jealousy

It was 8 am. I went to school early because I want to spend my time drawing more of (y/n)'s pictures. Some of them I found from her Instagram account, and some of them I drew based on my point of view of her.

"So, who is that girl?"

Shoot, Alix was watching me all along! I immediately closed my book and pretended like I didn't know anything that she talked about.

"Girl? What girl?" I said.

"Oh, come on. I'm not that dumb," she casually sat on Lila's place since she hasn't come yet.

I don't know if I should spill her the tea. I could do nothing but being indecisive.

"Fine! Her name is (y/n). I met her a few days ago, she is from London. She came here to help Luka's band, the Kitty Section," I gave up, I know I'm not really good at hiding my feelings.

"Ooh, crush alert!" she teased me. I just gave her a deadly stare.

"I don't know anymore. She said that she's in love with somebody, but I don't know who. I think... it's Luka. They're really close to each other," I sighed.

"Somebody could be anybody, including you. Who knows?" Alix said.

I seriously don't know! (y/n) must be thinking that I'm a stalker if I ask her about it.

I hopelessly looking at my drawings and rested my head on the table.

"She's a lot compatible with Luka, not me. She loves music, the same goes for him. She's a calm person, the same goes for him. She even told Luka her secrets, which shows how she trusts Luka more than other people. Luka also let her borrow his favourite guitar, they really trust each other so much. Besides, she flew from London to Paris just to help Luka with his band. Their connections are just... inseparable," I expressed my heart out.

I stared at the pen I was holding, it was (y/n)'s pen. She let me keep it, so I let her keep mine too. My head couldn't stop thinking about who is that lucky person she loves. And yes, I was still with my gut, it's Luka.

Alix looked at me with a sad eye-look. I think she felt bad for me.

Juleka happened to arrive at school a few moments later. She stepped into the class, she looked really sad as well. Is this the national emotional day or something?

"Hey, what's wrong?" Alix asked her.

"It's... Rose," she used her slow tone as usual.

Alix looked at me and gave me a sign, saying that she has to talk to Juleka personally. I just nodded and let her leave.

I watched their conversation from the distance. Alix was comforting Juleka after she told her something. I didn't know what were they talking about, but I could sense it was about Rose's health problem again. The last time I saw Juleka being like this was when Rose told her about her sickness.

"Marinette! Can you come here for a second?" Alix called for Marinette. 

Marinette who was talking to Alya then went to the back of the class to join Alix and Juleka.

"Yes?" she asked.

Alix told her something again, and I couldn't hear it. I think Alix was informing Marinette that Rose couldn't make it to practice their song this evening.

I saw Marinette nodded. She suddenly approached me.

"Wanna join us again this evening?" she asked.

"Uhh... I... don't know," I said.

"What's wrong? Don't you wanna see (y/n)?" she asked.

"I do, but... I don't think she wants to see me," I answered.