EPILOGUE

I walked to school as usual. It has been a few months since (y/n) left. I always bring her drawings anywhere I go.

I entered the school gate, looking around. So many people, I guess my anxiety just attacked me all of the sudden even though this is literally my daily routine.

"Boo!"

"Argh!" I accidentally screamed while the person just giggled.

"Alix!" I complained when I realised it was Alix.

"Hey, guess what? My dad just bought me a new pair of rollerblades!" Alix flexed while showing me the rollerblades.

"Uh... congrats?" I said awkwardly.

"Anyways, Kim challenged me to beat him again when I showed him these. Will you come and support me later?" she asked.

"Well, since you are my best friend and my only friend, of course," I answered.

"Great! I'll see you later!" Alix went to the class.

I walked to the class too, right behind her.

"Why are you following me?" she noticed me.

"Uh... Aren't we in the same class?" I raised my left eyebrow.

"Oh, yeah. Come on," she casually said. I just shook my head.

I sat at my place while Alix went to hers. I took out my textbook and my stationery.

I suddenly received a text, it was from Marc. Oh, I forgot to mention that he returned a day after (y/n) left Paris.

Marc reminded me to complete our comic at lunch. He also stated that he has something to tell me. I started wondering what could it be.

"Good morning, class!" Miss Bustier's voice snapped me out of my daydream.

"I'm really sorry for the late, I had something to settle with Mr Damocles and Miss Mendeleiev just now," she explained.

"It's okay, Miss. Some of us just got here too," Marinette said.

"Excuse me? It's only you that came late," Alya said, making Marinette giggle.

"Okay, class. Open the History textbook to page 176," Miss Bustier gave the instruction.

"Um, Miss! I'm really sorry, but I forgot to bring my textbook. You see, I was helping my mother to babysit our neighbour's children. I felt bad so I let my mother rested. Turned out, I was the one who got exhausted, even worse with my tinnitus," Lila said.

I silently sighed. Please don't tell me Miss Bustier is about to ask me to share my book with her.

"Aww, it's fine, Lila. You can share with Nathaniel," 

I slammed my head on the table when she said that. I hate sharing my stuff with people!

"Uh... can I?" Lila asked me.

"Just... take the book. I have more important things to do," I pushed the book to her and took out my History notebook instead.

"Thank you, you are really nice!" she said.

"Yeah, I know," I whispered so that I am the only one who can hear.

"Wait, didn't you go to my bakery yesterday? You said you were going to meet Gabriel Agreste? You even uploaded a photo with Adrien on your social media yesterday!" Marinette cracked.

"Is it true, Adrien?" Miss Bustier asked.

"Yeah, I did meet her yesterday. You didn't tell me anything about the children you babysat?" Adrien said.