CH 8: Dark Masterpiece

"So, how was the date going on?"

Gah! Marinette scared me again! She literally popped out of nowhere behind me. 

"Date? What date?" I pretended that I didn't know anything.

"Oh, come on. I saw you and (y/n) were at the Seine yesterday," she teased while sitting at Lila's place. Lila was absent because she had some "charity work" with Prince Ali this week. Good, I could sit alone at the back peacefully.

"How did you know?" I gasped.

"I was taking Manon out on the boat yesterday with Alya. Nadja had an evening live show, remember?" she said.

I just forcibly giggled and scratched my non-itchy head.

"What happened then? Did you two... you know," Alya approached and moved her index fingers closer with each other.

"N-no," I answered with my shaky voice.

Marinette and Alya stared deeply into my soul, making me gulp, it was like them forcing me to tell what happened.

"Fine!" I surrendered.

I took out my folder and grabbed a piece of paper.

"This happened after I dropped her home," I said hesitantly while showing them the paper.

I drew her kissing my cheek when I was daydreaming, and it did happen yesterday. I know it is creepy, you don't have to tell me.

"Ooh!" they were excited.

I snatched the paper and kept it in my bag because I was already embarrassed.

"Are you gonna bring her out today again?" Marinette asked.

"I... will actually. She wanted to continue her trip in the Louvre," I said.

"Wow, we're so proud of you, Nath!" Alya said.

"Yeah, you're out of your nutshell," Marinette agreed.

I rubbed the back of my neck with my red face.

"Good morning, everyone!"

Marinette and Alya immediately ran back to their seats when Miss Bustier walked in. I also quickly kept all my sketchbooks in my bag.

-----

I waited for (y/n) outside while sketching my own version of Super Caricaturist.

In (y/n)'s original version, she has a long ombre of brunette and black hair tied in a half-bun. She wore a fully white costume with splashes of red, blue, and yellow paint on it. (y/n) said it represented a holy life that is filled with different challenges. That's actually deep, not gonna lie. Her mask is also white but has three black ink dots at the bottom of her left eye. The dots represented the three properties of colours in art which are hue, value, and intensity.

She's so brilliant!

Super Caricaturist has a paintbrush that she used as a hair stick to hold the bun. Once she takes it off, it released its own one-time used power which she can paint the illusion that she wanted in just a few seconds and the illusion comes to life. It has the same concept as Lucky Charm and Cataclysm which is one-time used, but I think it is so cool!

I didn't change anything in my version, it was just my drawing style of Super Caricaturist. 

"Sorry for the wait," (y/n) greeted me that was sitting alone on the stage.

"Ooh, that's stylish!" she saw my drawing of Super Caricaturist.

"It's okay, thank you, by the way," I blushed.