CH 7: Special Princess

It was the next day, which was the weekend. I didn't have school so I went to the Louvre that afternoon. A day of the journey is never enough to explore the whole museum. Luckily, I live here so there are not many problems for me to explore the Louvre every weekend.

I walked to the last spot I remembered I went. My eyes were looking at my surroundings that I didn't look what was in my way.

"Sorry!" I bumped into someone.

"No, no, no. I'm sorry, I wasn't looking," the person said.

I looked up after I picked up all of my stuff that was fallen.

"(y/n)?"

"Nath?"

"What are you doing here? I mean, who won't go here?" we spoke simultaneously and laughed out loud. It feels like we shared the same brain even though we're totally different.

"Are you okay? I'm so sorry," (y/n) lent me her hand to get up.

"It's fine, I wasn't looking either," I did what I always do, rubbing the back of my neck.

"I didn't know you love arts too," I said.

"I... do, actually. I was bored so I went here, but I think I'm lost," she answered while walking next to me. Guess I got a free date with her today.

I started doubting myself, is this the best time to confess? Or I should just ask her out without telling her my feelings?

"If you don't mind, will you show me around Paris today?" she asked hesitantly.

I could feel the butterflies in my stomach when she asked me that. Of course, I will! This is my only chance!

"S-sure!" I stuttered.

"Um, you don't seem sure," she noticed my stutter. She must be thought I didn't want to spend my time with her!

"No, no. I'm sure! Let's go!" I covered up and brought her around the Louvre first. Only less of a quarter of the first floor, of course. It took 200 days to see every single painting in the Louvre if we took 30 seconds for each of them.

We spent almost two hours in the Louvre and she was still excited especially when she saw the legendary Mona Lisa right in front of her eyes.

"Do you still want to explore the Louvre or you wanna go somewhere else?" I asked.

"I think I'm already tired of walking, but I want to explore more, maybe outside. What do you say?" she asked.

"Yeah, me too. I was about to show you around the city," I said.

"I know for a fact how to explore Paris without walking," she raised her right eyebrow.

"How?" I was confused.

"Follow me,"

-----

"Now, we're talking," (y/n) giggled.

We borrowed Luka's bike and he permitted us. I think he knew I have a crush on (y/n), but I won't blame Marinette this time. We all know Luka is really good at reading people's minds. Besides, I know I looked pretty obvious.

(y/n) rode the pillion while I was the one who did the biking. I blushed when she placed her hands around my waist, she even sometimes placed her chin on my shoulder, but I hid the blush by brushing down my bangs.

I brought her to Place des Vosges, she was so happy. Her smile made my day, I was glad that she's happy to hang out with me.

"It's so beautiful!" she said when she saw Ladybug and Cat Noir's statue at the park.