Author's Note

This story is raw and unedited. It may contain grammatical and typographical errors. It also contains sensitive and mature scenes that may not suit your preference so open-mindedness is highly appreciated or better yet not read this story.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

I do not own any of the pictures, videos and songs that I have used and will be used in this fanfic. The pictures were all found on google and upon the rightful owner's request, I will remove it.

Please message me if you find any problems with the fanfic and I'll respond to you as soon as possible.

Copyright © 2021 SeguiAurrera

All Rights Reserved. Do not distribute or modify any parts of this story without asking the author's permission.

⚠  SMUT WARNING ⚠

Hello! This isn't my first story but I'm half giddy, half nervous as this is my first smut fanfic. I hope you'll enjoy reading this short fanfic of mine. And oh, don't worry if you don't like reading fanfics because I did my best to keep it as neutral as possible. I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments and interact with you. Thank you and Happy Reading!

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Hello guysss! Thank you for reading this story. While most of you prefer to read silently, if it's not too much to ask, can I ask for your usernames in the comment section so I could dedicate the upcoming chapters for you? That would mean so much to me. Thank you.

Start: August 20, 2021
End:
---
SeguiAurrera✍️